Beta 3.0.1.110 is very slow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beta 3.0.1.110 is very slow

The latest beta is beyond slow. It's not livable. There are delays between 5 and 30 seconds before a light turns on. I do not understand why, but as soon as I roll back to .87 everything is fast again.
    Certified installer for HomeSeer, Control4, KNX and Eaton/xComfort

Originally posted by U5tabil View Post
    The latest beta is beyond slow. It's not livable. There are delays between 5 and 30 seconds before a light turns on. I do not understand why, but as soon as I roll back to .87 everything is fast again.
    110 is fine for me.

Comment

Apr-09 8:23:42 AM Z-Wave Device: 1st Floor Main Heater Set to 0
      Apr-09 8:23:22 AM Device Control Device: 1st Floor Main Heater to Off (0) by/from: CAPI Control Handler

I have slow downs in my zwave network once in a while. here is one that just happened this morning. Clicked on "heater on" which is a zwave plugin appliance module in hs touch windows client and as you can see took a full 20 seconds to actually come on. It is a heater that sits by my feet while I am sitting at my desk. Immediately ran a connections test and all modules responded. But quite frankly I'm having so many issues with all of Homeseers products that god only knows which one is to blame. I have given up troubleshooting and just hope that one day before I die an update will come out that will fix it.

Current Date/Time: 4/9/2017 8:40:24 AM
      HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.313
      Linux version: Linux HS3 4.4.0-66-generic #87-Ubuntu SMP Fri Mar 3 15:29:05 UTC 2017 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux System Uptime: 2 Days 23 Hours 35 Minutes 13 Seconds
      Number of Devices: 319
      Number of Events: 67
      Available Threads: 400

Enabled Plug-Ins
      3.0.2.0: AquaConnect
      3.0.0.56: DSC Security
      1.0.0.1: DTSDeviceImages
      3.4.316.2: HSBuddy
      3.0.0.103: HSTouch Server
      3.0.1.5: Kodi
      1.2.0.0: Monoprice Amp
      3.0.6280.35072: Ultra1Wire3
      3.0.0.63: weatherXML
      3.0.0.36: X10
      0.0.0.6: YAMAHA-RECEIVER
      3.0.1.110: Z-Wave
      https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...plifier-plugin

Comment

Originally posted by happnatious1 View Post
        But quite frankly I'm having so many issues with all of Homeseers products that god only knows which one is to blame. I have given up troubleshooting and just hope that one day before I die an update will come out that will fix it.
        That's exactly how I feel. I have too much time and money invested in HomeSeer to stop now. But a lot of times I hope they find that one single issue (yeah right) that is causing all those instabilities and inconveniences.

WAF is low and my wife doesn't understand why I put so much time in it. I just reboot again, hoping it comes back without errors and runs acceptable for a few days again...

If it sounds like a rant, I am sorry. I like to concept and I do wish and believe it could work.
        stefxx

Comment

I got one of the Schlage Z-wave locks this week, and went thru the pains of trying to fix my Zwave network which has been flakey from the start as *really* want these smart locks to work.

Since my HS box is in the basement in a server rack, couldn't really move it, so picked up a Z-net device (with Wifi) I could place in the house more flexibly. However still communication is flakey at times (with .87 and .110). I got it working rock solid for 2 -3 days, then randomly devices 10' virtually line of sight from the Z-net would have communication issues. My wife was pretty frustrated with me this week as I was spending hours debugging something she frankly didn't care much about

I also picked up a Smartthings hub to pair to HS to play a bit, and couldn't get it to join my existing Zwave network due to "Security class information is NOT present" errors that I see on other Aeon lab devices randomly too. So not sure who's at fault for this one.

On the flip side...

My Insteon network is pretty rock solid in terms of communication, but find device variety limiting, and also not the greatest reliability failing after 1-2 years for some devices.
          Last edited by mloebl; April 9, 2017, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X