foscam camera support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

foscam camera support

Hello, I have the home troller zee and I've read a ton of press releases that say that camera support has been added to the zee. I've watched the demo video and followed the setup steps on my zee yet when I use my iPhone or ipad, the camera icon is not there for me. Am I missing something or doing anything wrong? I updated the username and password in the hs touch server settings page... I updated the app to the latest on both iOS devices

Has anyone gotten the of foscams to work with the zee?

Don't know if this is helpful, but I was able to add my dlink cameras - they work great on my android tablet, but their is no camera icon on the app for my android phone. It works differently from how I expected, I was expecting a single snapshot, but I am getting continuous snapshots so it actually looks like motion.

Comment

Camera Support was added to the IOS app after the Android app. All should be fine now. FYI
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

the mpeg cameras work but i have been unable to get the h264 cameras to work..i get no video when using hs touch on i phone....if anyone has any suggestions that would help it would be appreciated..thanks mark

Comment

Working...
        X