Lag with sliders HStouch Philips HUE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lag with sliders HStouch Philips HUE

Im am struggeling with HStoutch and Philips hue with a big delay/lag using sliders. Can not find any reason for this anywhere. Using different kind of tablets and only tree sliders and some buttons. HStouch server running on the same Raspberry Pi3 as hS3 is running. Using HStoutch on the lan (not MYHomeSeer) Help please

Syver,

I am using hstouch here without much delays. Response here is more or less the same as controlling the devices with the deviceutilty page. So I do not think this will be an issue with the plugin? How is hstouch working with other devices? HSTouch is not controlling devices on different level.

It can be network related... When I am streaming movies on my lan I can now and then see delays in response of devices using the lan also?

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

It looks like thet it do not like "real time tracking" of the sliders enabled. When I put that option to false everything worked...

Comment

hmmm now you mention that... brings back old memories .. had that lesson too a long time ago. And forgot about it since I guess!

I used the same setting here on HSTouch

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Great:-)

Comment

Working...
          X