pvoutput - sending data to it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pvoutput - sending data to it?

Is it currently possible to upload electricity/solar usage to PVOutput.

I'm new to HomeSeer but looking at using "
    Aeon Labs Aeotec ZW095-A Z-Wave Home Energy Meter (GEN5)" perhaps...

Did you ever get this working? I am facing the same question

Comment

I upload to pvoutput but I use the SolarEdge plug-in that has that ability.. I only upload the production, the consumption I upload manually. My older inverter didn't have that potential, but newer ones do.

FYI, I also have the Aeotec Gen5 but have never gotten it to truly work in both directions with just two leads.

Comment

Thanks racerfern for the quick response. I loaded the SolarEdge plug-in and have tried to connect it but dont get outputs in pvoutput.

That may be because I am trying to access a Fronius Symo Gen24 inverter.

Using the Fronius Symo Plug-in, I have been able to retrieve the power output into Homeseer, but have not been able to find a way to push it to pvoutput.

Any ideaS?

BTW, I know nothing about scripting!

Comment

That PI hasn't been updated in three years. Is the author still active? If not, might someone else be interested in taking it over stefxx ??

The plugin needs code for the API provided by pvoutput so you're pretty much stuck until an author steps up to the plate. I know nothing about scripting either so I'm stuck until someone else publishes something.

Good luck.

Comment

The SolarEdge plugin only works with SolarEdge inverters.

The pvoutput API is quite simple, I use to have a script before I created the SolarEdge plugin. Unfortunately I can't find those script anymore... sorry.
            stefxx

Comment

Working...
            X