BLOccupied run status?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLOccupied run status?

Is there an indicator somewhere that let's you know BLOccupied is actively running?

I tried a test of BLOccupied today and it appears to have started and turned on 2 lights (max set to 5), but it's not made any further changes for over an hour (max set to 45 min.).

Is there a way to determine whether the PI is running?

Thanks.
    Wade
    -Wade

Comment

I could add a plugin device where you could see this and start and stop the occupancy

Add a feature request on my web site for this
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Will do. Thanks.
        -Wade

Comment

Try out 2.0.24 in the beta section of the updater
          It will create a device that will show the status of the occupancy and allow you to turn it on and off as well
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

I have created a version of occupation for being away and I was wondering if your PI does what I have put together. Mine involves a lot of events for each room or lights but it follows a path for the lived in look.
            For ex. If someone is in the living room and decides to go to bed they would go into the bedroom and turn on the light. After a few minutes the light to the LR would be turned off to indicate it was done by them and then the BR light would go off.
            Does your PI do this to show a natural sequence of events? If things just go random then it would not indicate a normal flow. thanks

Comment

It is more random
              You can pick which devices are used in the simulation
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

Hi - I have had BLOccupied running for a while. It used to work for me.
                I have it set to run via an event when my alarm is set and dusk falls.
                Recently I have noticed that no lights are on when I come home.
                I decided to install this beta, turn it on from the new device and watch the log.

Nothing seems to be happenning;

Jun-29 15:50:36 Starting Plug-In Plugin BLOccupied started successfully in 184 milliseconds Jun-29 15:50:36 BLOccupied start BLOccupied plugin has been initialized Jun-29 15:50:36 BLOccupied start Loaded configuration successfully Jun-29 15:50:36 BLOccupied start BLOccupied version is: 2.0.24.0 Jun-29 15:50:36 BLOccupied start Initializing BLOccupied... Jun-29 15:50:36 Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin BLOccupied ... Jun-29 15:50:36 Info Plugin BLOccupied has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:58902 Jun-29 15:50:35 Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in BLOccupied Jun-29 15:52:49 BLOccupied Occupancy Simulation has been started!

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                  It is more random
                  You can pick which devices are used in the simulation
                  Ok, thanks. If you have a bunch of kids then random is good. They can be all over the place at any given time.

Comment

Originally posted by IanIreland View Post
                    Hi - I have had BLOccupied running for a while. It used to work for me.
                    I have it set to run via an event when my alarm is set and dusk falls.
                    Recently I have noticed that no lights are on when I come home.
                    I decided to install this beta, turn it on from the new device and watch the log.

Nothing seems to be happenning;

Jun-29 15:50:36 Starting Plug-In Plugin BLOccupied started successfully in 184 milliseconds Jun-29 15:50:36 BLOccupied start BLOccupied plugin has been initialized Jun-29 15:50:36 BLOccupied start Loaded configuration successfully Jun-29 15:50:36 BLOccupied start BLOccupied version is: 2.0.24.0 Jun-29 15:50:36 BLOccupied start Initializing BLOccupied... Jun-29 15:50:36 Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin BLOccupied ... Jun-29 15:50:36 Info Plugin BLOccupied has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:58902 Jun-29 15:50:35 Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in BLOccupied Jun-29 15:52:49 BLOccupied Occupancy Simulation has been started!
                    Turn on debug logging in the plugin, then turn on occupancy. Let it run for a bit and then turn off debug logging
                    Attach the BLOccupied-Detailed.log file zipped
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

Turn on debug logging in the plugin, then turn on occupancy. Let it run for a bit and then turn off debug logging
                      Attach the BLOccupied-Detailed.log file zipped

Thanks for getting back to me.

Log file attached.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Can u also attach your hspi_BLOccupied.ini file zipped
                        Cheers,
                        Bob

Comment

Can u also attach your hspi_BLOccupied.ini file zipped
                          Certainely;
                          Thanks for looking at it this for me.
                          Attached Files

Comment

On the options page, can you uncheck Use HomeSeer Times and save

Now try it again

I think there is an issue with how the times are being processed for you.
                            Cheers,
                            Bob

Comment

That does seemed to have helped - thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X