Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have an Amcrest camera set up in my office and it disaplays ok. Note that HS should auto discover Amcrest, do you see it under cameras inHS setup? Does it display ok in the default HS touch project?

Originally posted by madas View Post
    I have Axis and Amcrest cameras and have populated the snapshot and stream url in HS but none of them show in the beta app currently.

Did anyone have any luck getting cameras to show? they all just have a line through for me
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

It is on the todo list, phase 2.

Originally posted by donstephens View Post
      will it be possible to push notifications to this app sometime in the future? Or is this possible now, and I'm too lame to find it?

Nice app, pretty quick.

Comment

Hey Mark: Is the apk file available somewhere? I'd like to put the app on my Fire, but it's not available in the Fire App Store.

Thanks

Comment

Hey Mark: Is the apk file available somewhere? I'd like to put the app on my Fire, but it's not available in the Fire App Store.

Thanks

Another solution is to put the play store on your fire. I found a link for doing this but have not tried it yet.

https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/g...on-fire-tablet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
          Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
          Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
            Check all you devices and make sure all of them are assigned a floor and a room. I see a blank button in the screen shot, maybe you have some blank locations? Should not be a problem but maybe its something we have not tested for yet.
            I have enabled Location2 (I don't use it) and assigned every device to have a floor and a room and still the same. I attach the JSON output of request=getcontrol in case that helps you with any debugging.
            Last edited by mrhappy; July 15, 2018, 01:05 AM.

Comment

If you have any suggestions as to what I can try, I'm happy to.

Comment

If you can send an email to homeseerbugs@gmail.com and attach your homeseerdata.hsd file, that would be a huge help. We can then load your devices. This will open a ticket.

This goes for anyone else that cannot view their devices.

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
                I have enabled Location2 (I don't use it) and assigned every device to have a floor and a room and still the same. I attach the JSON output of request=getcontrol in case that helps you with any debugging.

Comment

Error while loading devices

I'm having the same problems as MRHAPPY. "error while loading devices". I did have some devices that did not have a room labeled but I corrected that and that did not fix the problem see screenshot. I can see all my events and I'm able to run them as well.
                  Attached Files

Comment

I have some devices showing as disabled.

Such as devices under the MeiHarmonyPlugin Activity control.

Don't know if plug in developers have to make a change or something with the app.

Does each device have to be configured independently?

Comment

What do you mean disable? Hide from mobile views?

Originally posted by mbg0333 View Post
                      I have some devices showing as disabled.

Such as devices under the MeiHarmonyPlugin Activity control.

Don't know if plug in developers have to make a change or something with the app.

Does each device have to be configured independently?

Comment

If you can send an email to homeseerbugs@gmail.com and attach your homeseerdata.hsd file, that would be a huge help. We can then load your devices. This will open a ticket.

This goes for anyone else that cannot view their devices.
                        Done...thanks.

Comment

The format for the Hikvision cameras I am using is;
                          http://user:PW*****@192.168.1.75/Str...nels/1/picture

Comment

Rich,

First look and a few formatting issues seen here - See screenshots:

1) HTML encoding tags not converted to text
                            2) Control drop-down is too small.
                            3) Text in status area does not wrap at the correct place and the 3 line limit (IMO) is too small to reflect similar which could be shown on the device management page.
                            Attached Files
                            Jon

Comment

I have an Amcrest camera set up in my office and it disaplays ok. Note that HS should auto discover Amcrest, do you see it under cameras inHS setup? Does it display ok in the default HS touch project?
                              Do I need the "Snapshot URL" or "MJPEG stream URL" or both populated?

for HSTouch I only ever populated the snapshot url. If I put in an MJPEG stream URL I'm not able to access the cameras on HSTouch as well (but putting the same link in the browser works fine). With just a Snapshot URL I can access all the cameras on HSTouch but not on the new app

Comment

Ok, I am guessing the the user/pass before the IP is the problem. That is my issue in HS, will put in a fix.

Originally posted by IanIreland View Post
                                The format for the Hikvision cameras I am using is;
                                http://user:PW*****@192.168.1.75/Str...nels/1/picture

Comment

Working...
                                X