Caller name truncated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caller name truncated

I'm not sure if this happened with the newest version but lately I cannot make the caller name longer. I try to edit the caller name in the caller log and I cannot put more than 15 characters which makes "Jay on his mobile phone" to "Jay on his mobi". Anyone else notice this behavior?

Hello, thank you for reporting this. This issue was fixed in UltraCID3 HSPI version 3.0.5467.17807.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks. That's gotta be the quickest response and fix in the history of homeseer plugins.

Comment

Unfortunately though, having the same issue with 3.0.5467.17807

Comment

The update was made in the plug-in's JavaScript code. While viewing the UltraCID3 web page, right click and select refresh. You can also clear your browsers cache to force use of the updated JavaScript code.

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Gotcha. Works now. Thanks again.

Comment

Thank You!

I've been meaning to post about this for a while!
              Originally posted by rprade
              There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Working...
              X