Smart Home skill - thermostat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smart Home skill - thermostat?

I got my Echo Dot yesterday and set up the Smart Home skill. All the lights (zwave) respond immediately and perfectly (as long as I remember their names!)
    There is a 'thermostat' device that doesn't work. She says 'Sorry, the device thermostat is not responding. Please check its network connection and power supply.'
    Is this to be expected? The sticky indicated that thermostat wasn't initially supported...?

Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post
    I got my Echo Dot yesterday and set up the Smart Home skill. All the lights (zwave) respond immediately and perfectly (as long as I remember their names!)
    There is a 'thermostat' device that doesn't work. She says 'Sorry, the device thermostat is not responding. Please check its network connection and power supply.'
    Is this to be expected? The sticky indicated that thermostat wasn't initially supported...?
    Does it show up in your list of devices on echo.amazon.com?
    Also check the Status Graphics tab of the Heating/Cooling SP Control use. Should be Cool and Heat Setpoint. Also needs to have the Voice Command checkbox set on both.

MYHS was up/down a bit yesterday when they moved it to a new server, so that could also be why.

Z

Comment

Working...
    X