Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this plugin work for StellaZ and Secure321 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like you still have a thermostat that is showing manufacturer of unknown

Can u run the script again in this thread and attach the log

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=160997

and tell me which model of thermostat for the one that says unknown
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

I can do that, but the first one is the heating control which actually turns the boiler on off, and the hot water. Its a 2 channel boiler control by Secure/Horstmann. I do not need this in the plugin as that does not need to be controlled from the user, the first channel is controlled by the Secure321 (Horstman HRT4-ZW), the second is controlled via a schedule.
      The other one is my aircon which I only just added, again I do not need this to be in the list of thermostats as I am writing my own logic to control it. When I first ran the script the Horstman was already there and I did send the log to you at the time.
      I think I can probably save you some time by just ignoring the 2 thermostats without manufacturer. If you really want them I would be happy to do it though, you never know I might want to control my AC via the plugin one day. Its a Daikin AC controlled via a Remotec ZXT120 (IR extender meant to control AC)

Comment

I think I found the problem. In options on the thermostat you can set a minimum and maximum setpoint. Obviously this plugin is meant for Fahrenheit, so it was set to a minimum 50. I have just changed that, lets see how it goes.

Comment

OK let me know

I would still like to see the log though and get your model added
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

The problem seems solved, I have just sent setpoints and they all display correctly.
            I will do the log Wednesday if I can. The first on the list of not recognised thermostats is this one:

Z-Wave Secure Boiler Receiver - two channels

SEC_SSR302

The second (last on the list)

Z-Wave Remotec AC IR extender

REM_ZXT120

The problem seems solved, I have just sent setpoints and they all display correctly.

Comment

OK send me the log when u have time

Can u close your ticket on my site
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

I will do but cannot do it before Wednesday, sorry but your site is blocked here at work. Silly internet restrictions.

Comment

Working...
                X