Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3.0.1.130 Stable now ?

Still running 3.0.1.87.

Is the latest release now stable and trouble free? I really hate to change anything. Everything is working really well. But I am always bothered when I see a new version available.

Is it worth the headache ?

It seems to be working fine for me. I went back and forth for awhile between .87 and the interim betas, but .130 so far seems stable. Only minor issue so far is when I add a device, it doesn't seem to sync to the secondary controller unless I sync it manually. Worst case if you are really worried, make a backup upgrade and can always go back.

Comment

Thank you for the input. It must be some sort of sickness I have - feeling the need to update the version when everything is working ok for the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by hiken View Post
        Thank you for the input. It must be some sort of sickness I have - feeling the need to update the version when everything is working ok for the moment.
        You aren't alone

Comment

Originally posted by hiken View Post
          Still running 3.0.1.87.

Is the latest release now stable and trouble free? I really hate to change anything. Everything is working really well. But I am always bothered when I see a new version available.

Is it worth the headache ?
          Been fine here for me. No issues with delays or stability at all to report.

Comment

It is working very well here as well.
            HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

But what are the benefits from upgrading to this. I am still on 87 and all working great. What advantage do I get if I do upgrade.

Comment

I updated from 3.0.1.126to 3.0.1.130, then the Fibaro dimmer could no longer report back its state to homeseer correct, after a rolback to a backup now it working fine again.

So this is a problem in .130 version of z-wave plugin.

Device 640 is being set to an invalid value: 98,5
                Setting device Power to value 98,5

In converting Z-Wave data bytes to a value, Size is reported as 2, but length is 1 and is=03

Comment

Originally posted by Frogstar Warrior View Post
                  But what are the benefits from upgrading to this. I am still on 87 and all working great. What advantage do I get if I do upgrade.

the only major advantage is being able to use seer+ software. thats about it. there are some small things that changed but it was mainly for the software

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
                    I updated from 3.0.1.126to 3.0.1.130, then the Fibaro dimmer could no longer report back its state to homeseer correct, after a rolback to a backup now it working fine again.

In converting Z-Wave data bytes to a value, Size is reported as 2, but length is 1 and is=03

Same here...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Wow, that was information at the right time. I have two of them sitting here planned to be installed this weekend. I think I'll hold back for now...

As to the issue: I've seen this kind of stuff popping up in HS a couple times over the years. Most of the times it had to do with improper handling of local number formats - yours for example is 98,5 instead of the US 98.5 (using comma as decimal separator). This can and should be fixed in the code, of course, but as an interim fix you can try and set your HS machine's number format to US English.

Doesn't seem to be a general issue, though, as I use comma as separator as well and all my power measuring devices (Qubino dimmers & switches, some Fibaro switches etc.) seem to work fine.

Cheers,
                      Alex

Comment

Can you get me the version of your dimmer from the node info page. I tried the dimmer 2 I have here (ver 3.3) and I don't get any errors. I changed the decimal separator also:

Jun-20 4:33:43 PM Z-Wave Device: Node 15 Z-Wave Power Set to 41,8 (W)
                        Jun-20 4:33:15 PM Z-Wave Device: Node 15 Z-Wave kW Hours 1 Set to 0,1 (0,1 kW Hours)

Jun-20 4:33:15 PM Z-Wave Device: Node 15 Z-Wave kW Hours 1 Set to 0,1 (0,1 kW Hours)

💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rich,

My dimmer 2 version is 3.5 (last version I thought)

I will send you my error codes tomorrow. Go to sleep now

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                          Can you get me the version of your dimmer from the node info page. I tried the dimmer 2 I have here (ver 3.3) and I don't get any errors. I changed the decimal separator also:

Comment

Product Type 0x102
                            Product ID 0x1000
                            Manufacturer Fibaro System (ID=0x10F)
                            Application Version 3.4
                            Z-Wave Lib Version 4,05 (Unknown)
                            Firmware Update Command Class Version 3

But it is possible that this issue has something to do with the regional settings, I have Windows Server 2016 english version, but under Region, I have Location, Formats, ect set to Swedish.
                            But it worked fine with the previous version of the plugin I ran for some weeks, and works fine also now after the rollback.

Comment

I was running 3.0.1.93 without any issues. I updated to .124 and had all kinds of issues. I then updated to .130 and things got better but my Copper scene controller LEDs were not working correctly. I use allot of these devices along with events to make sure the LEDs are correct. These functions do not work in .130. I rolled back to .93 and everything is now working again.
                              Last edited by rpnet; June 21, 2017, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X