Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Installed a HS-WD200+ but no way to use LEDs - Solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installed a HS-WD200+ but no way to use LEDs - Solved!

I installed 1 of 2 HS-WD200+ today and I'm trying to assign various status states to the LEDs on the side. When I go to the Z-Wave actions, the options shown in the videos and examples are not there. Am I not installing it correctly?

Thank you for any assistance.

Current Date/Time: 6/5/2018 11:13:07 PM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.368
    Linux version: Linux HomeTrollerZeeS2V2 4.1.19-v7+ #858 SMP Tue Mar 15 15:56:00 GMT 2016 armv7l GNU/Linux System Uptime: 0 Days 0 Hours 58 Minutes 31 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.1.136
    Number of Devices: 59
    Number of Events: 4
    Available Threads: 393

Enabled Plug-Ins
    1.5.0.0: MQTT
    3.0.0.79: weatherXML
    3.0.1.130: Z-Wave

Update your Z-Wave plugin to

3.0.1.190: Z-Wave

Plugins - Manage - Additional Interfaces - Lighting and Primary Technology - ZWave Plugin
    --------------------------------------------------
    **** Do You "Cocoon"? ****

Comment

Thank you Brave Sir !

Originally posted by BraveSirRobbin View Post
      Update your Z-Wave plugin to

3.0.1.190: Z-Wave

Plugins - Manage - Additional Interfaces - Lighting and Primary Technology - ZWave Plugin

I updated both the HS and Zwave. I see the LEDs now. Now to figure out how to use them I turned the top one red but can't change it again.

Comment

Originally posted by rxmas View Post
        I updated both the HS and Zwave. I see the LEDs now. Now to figure out how to use them I turned the top one red but can't change it again.
        Set up Events to change the LEDs.

For example, I have it set up so the top three turn red when the dryer is running; the bottom three turn blue when the washer is running; and the middle is blinking yellow when the garage door is open & solid green when it's closed.

Quick and easy to see general status at a glance...
        Attached Files

Comment

Funny enough, I'm doing the same thing. No problem seeing the ability to create an event to control the LED status, but when I do, I get this message in the log (and not LED change):

"Event HS-WD200+ Status Light Control Status Mode, Action of Z-Wave Actions could not be carried out because its configuration is not complete."

Any ideas?

Edit: Figured it out, forgot to set the blink option. I'm an idiot.

Comment

Working...
          X