This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Default Database Password

I have just updated to 2.3.0.19 and I tried to open the sample database without HomeSeer running or Speaker running and I get prompted for a database password. I found a few topics on the database password and follow the suggestions however I still am prompted for a password even when I copy the database to another system and attempt to open it. Is the defualt database password published? If so where can I locate it? I need to verify that all of my HAI plugin devices have actually been deleted as I have multiple devices.

If you have shut down HomeSeer and your database is requiring a password this indicates an incomplete HS shut down process. Try reopening it with HS and then shut down again and see if you get a clean shut down.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

There is a small chance you may have to wait 6 minutes between start up and shut down. I think HS 2.3.x does not save changes to the MDB file for the first five minutes. That may apply here.

~Bill

Comment

Thank you... After rebooting, shuting down HS, waiting over 10 minutes I was able to get into the database file...

Comment

Working...
        X