MyHS Facelift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MyHS Facelift

We've made a few tweaks to the MyHS web screens to neaten things up a bit. If you're a subscriber (free or premium), you should start seeing the new screens today.
    Attached Files
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Forgive the silly question, but where is the link to this page? It use to be easy to find from the home page, but now I can't find it.
    Don

Comment

Originally posted by donstephens View Post
      Forgive the silly question, but where is the link to this page? It use to be easy to find from the home page, but now I can't find it.
      https://myhs.homeseer.com/. Also, it's back on the home page menu again...

Comment

Looking kind of sparse on the iPhone. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1120.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	1196305

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can you have the focus set to the username field when the page loads?
          HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
          54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
          Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post
            Looking kind of sparse on the iPhone. [ATTACH]68087[/ATTACH]

Looks OK on mine in both Safari and Chrome. Do you have an image blocker in play?
            cheeryfool

Comment

Originally posted by cheeryfool View Post
              Looks OK on mine in both Safari and Chrome. Do you have an image blocker in play?
              No, they fixed it looks good now.

Comment

Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post
                Looking kind of sparse on the iPhone. [ATTACH]68087[/ATTACH]

Indeed! try it now.

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
                  Can you have the focus set to the username field when the page loads?
                  Done!

Comment

Works okay in Firefox and Edge on Windows 10.

Works on Chrome, firefox and Opera running on Android 8 (Oreo)

Is possible/reasonable to add the "Access System" button to the "Manage Account" Page so you don't have to backup and re-login in after going to the "Manage" page.

Forrrest

Comment

Originally posted by kesterf View Post
                      Is possible/reasonable to add the "Access System" button to the "Manage Account" Page so you don't have to backup and re-login in after going to the "Manage" page.

Forrrest
                      Actually, you have 2 options on the "Manage" page:
                      1. Under "system licenses", just click the system name. It's actually a hyperlink! If you roll over it, a tooltip will pop up ("Navigate to this system").
                      2. Alternately, you can click the HomeSeer logo at the top of the page. That will also take you to the "Select System" page.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
                        Actually, you have 2 options on the "Manage" page:
                        1. Under "system licenses", just click the system name. It's actually a hyperlink! If you roll over it, a tooltip will pop up ("Navigate to this system").
                        2. Alternately, you can click the HomeSeer logo at the top of the page. That will also take you to the "Select System" page.
                        Option 2 works great. Perfect! I don't get a list of system licenses on the "Manage" page....maybe becuase I only have one active license. Screen capture attached.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kesterf View Post
                          Option 2 works great. Perfect! I don't get a list of system licenses on the "Manage" page....maybe becuase I only have one active license. Screen capture attached.
                          OK, refresh the page and try it now! we've added a 'Access System' button to that page. We also added a hover style to the system links on the 'Select System' page.

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
                            OK, refresh the page and try it now! we've added a 'Access System' button to that page. We also added a hover style to the system links on the 'Select System' page.
                            Access System works. Thanks!

Comment

OK, what am I missing? I have two systems, and the previous site showed me both so I could select among them. The new site immediately logs me into only one system, and I don't see any way to select the other.

If I click the top logo, it only shows my original account, not the second one... where/how do I add that?
                              If I click "Manage Account", I only get Change Password, Change Primary License, and Access System as buttons.

Comment

Working...
                              X