xAP Setup Documentation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xAP Setup Documentation

The attached is a start at describing the setup of xAP operations focused on sensor data collection and charting. It also includes some information on the mcsXap plugin as an xAP interface for Homeseer.
    Attached Files

Great stuff - thanks

Michael,

Thanks for the new doc. Very useful. I struggled for a long time to understand xap and homeseer (and thanks to your help and a few revisions of the mcsXAP plugin) I am getting well ahead now.

This new doc has enlightened me in some areas and confirmed my understanding in others.

great work,

Thanks

Phil

Comment

MCS xAP Installation Guide

For the past few weeks I have been installing and learning about xAP. After bugging Michael McSharry every day for 10 days, I thought I would put together an installation guide based on my experiences with installing and using xAP, particularly MCS xAP applications.

Many thanks to Michael McSharry for his help during my trial installations and for editing this guide.

mcs xAP Application Installation Guide.zip

Comment

Bob,

Thank you for providing the MCS xAP Applications Installation Guide.

Great stuff!

I am heading towards using the data collections and charting pieces in the next few weeks.
        - Pete

Auto mator
        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
        Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
        HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
        HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
        X