X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by superwerder View Post
      Hey wim,
      Any eta for the door/window sensor? (Just got mine today. )
      If you install the Beta version of Jowihue then they work.
      I have 3 of them and they are now working with beta.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelob View Post
        Hello Wim, everyone,

Same here : "aqara light and motion sensor" works perfectly. But battery level stays on 0% which is'nt true, evidently.
        Aqara wall switch (wired version + zigbee) : only seen on the deCONZ map, not in the PHOSCON and thus not in Jowihue

So, this is a huge beta Wim. Great job !

Michel

EDIT : and the Aqara door sensor works perfectly now !
        Michel,

Bit surprised to hear the battery devices are created, but I did never prepare the Aqara motion sensor, so I guess one of my goals has been achieved Creating working devices even if they are not predefined!

In common, Xiaomi is not reporting battery levels, so ignore these if a battery device is created, they will stick at 0% for ever.

And yes, the cube is a realy complex device... you will need some extra work done to have simple events for it

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

I have great news on the pressure device, reported as not working. I forgot to add the type in the configuration. I need to update the plugin for it, but then it should work the way it should.

Also, HamsterHauge's issue wit the high temperature level is also clear now. There is an error in the plugin when you have temperature correction set in the devices property/Jowihue tab. This value is multiplied by 100, which should not be done. This will also be corrected in the next beta

Thanks,

Wim
          Last edited by w.vuyk; January 5, 2018, 05:30 PM.
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Morten,

I am wondering why this is happening. I believe we saw earlier that the database update in your installation are not working correctly before. Send me your JowiHue.db to my private mail address? I can then check if the database was updated correctly.

Also, did you try a restart? Jan needed a full HS3 restart to see correct values?

Thanks,

Wim
            -- Wim

Comment

Hi Wim

Database send.

I only restarted the plugin. I will try to restart HS.

Regards
              Morten

Edit: HS restart didn't change anything.

Comment

Morten,

That is weird as the database looks ok from here. The division should just work?
                Are the devices updated? (check last changed column on the device utility page.)

Wim
                -- Wim

Comment

Hi Wim.

Best way to answer I think. :-)

Regards
                  Morten
                  Attached Files

Comment

Philips ambient light sensor values too low

strange behaviour after updating Jowihue from 2.0.1.0 to 2.0.1.6 and the beta 2.0.1.7: all luminance values of ambient lights sensor (Philips Motion Sensor) went from +20.000 to around 400, tested on 3 devices. I restored my Homeseer backup, so back to Jowihue 2.0.1.0 and all values are ok again (+20.000 during daylight). Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by erdek View Post
                      strange behaviour after updating Jowihue from 2.0.1.0 to 2.0.1.6 and the beta 2.0.1.7: all luminance values of ambient lights sensor (Philips Motion Sensor) went from +20.000 to around 400, tested on 3 devices. I restored my Homeseer backup, so back to Jowihue 2.0.1.0 and all values are ok again (+20.000 during daylight). Any ideas?
                      Sorry, false alarm, there appears to be a problem with the Homeseer update from 3.0.318 to 3.0.368, did not notice that before. HS3 3.0.318 with Jowihue plugin 2.0.1.7 beta works fine (regarding ambient light sensors at least).

Comment

Originally posted by mhn View Post
                        Hi Wim.

Best way to answer I think. :-)

Regards
                        Morten
                        Morten,

Was the temperature already created for you before the beta? Could you then go to the properties of the device, and press the button "Rebuild device values" in the JowiHue tab?

Wim
                        -- Wim

Comment

Sorry, false alarm, there appears to be a problem with the Homeseer update from 3.0.318 to 3.0.368, did not notice that before. HS3 3.0.318 with Jowihue plugin 2.0.1.7 beta works fine (regarding ambient light sensors at least).
                          Erdek,

That would surprise me if the HS3 version would change values. Am running .368 here and do not see this issue (although I have set the option of lightlevel display in Lux, so my values are lower anyway..)

Wim
                          -- Wim

Comment

Wim,
                            the problem is that updating Homeseer went wrong last night, I did not notice that. So you are correct: it should work with both versions. Sorry, my bad.

Comment

Comment

Wim,
                                the problem is that updating Homeseer went wrong last night, I did not notice that. So you are correct: it should work with both versions. Sorry, my bad.
                                Ok, been doing some testing, upgrading stuff step by step and restarting in between. I did NOT upgrade HS3 from 3.0.318 to 3.0.368 this time, as this seems to be failing every time (getting the modify/repair/uninstall popup instead of the upgrade).
                                The outcome still is that luminance values are way off, and the culprit seems to be updating the Z-wave plugin from version 3.0.1.130 to 3.0.1.184 beta. Immediately after this update luminance values go from around 28.000 to 600 Lux, without a restart.

So I reversed the installation order, first I upgraded the Z-wave plugin to the 3.0.1.184 beta, and the Jowihue beta right after that. The Jowihue update failed, files in use, advise is to disable the Jowihue plugin. Did that, then the update succeeded. And luckily the luminance values are ok now.
                                Sorry I can't do anymore troubleshooting, restarting between every installation and restoring to previously working situation takes an enormous amount of time. But I think there is something in the Z-wave plugin update that messes with the Jowihue update, or vice versa.

Comment

Working...
                                X