Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bestgear View Post
    Hi Guys

Sorry I did not make it - family issues meant that the time ws not my own!

David
    No problem David, we all know how last minute things can change one's plans. See you at the next meet.
    sigpic
    A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

another good night although didn't end well with low WAF when I came home to hung HS server with curtains still all open and no lights on!
      Malcolm

Comment

Originally posted by MalcolmS View Post
        another good night although didn't end well with low WAF when I came home to hung HS server with curtains still all open and no lights on!
        Ouch.

So was it bull dog clips for the curtails and a torch.

Andy, what was the X10 relay you were refering to as in connecting parralel to the heating timer?
        sigpic
        A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gogs View Post
          No problem David, we all know how last minute things can change one's plans. See you at the next meet.

So, what did I miss?

I see heating was on the table... I use two outputs from a Maxi64 for the heating control, plus input from the existing heating timer so that HS knows what the timer has told the boiler to do.

David
          ---------------------------------------------------http://weather.penicuik.org

Comment

Evening all

Originally posted by Bestgear View Post
            So, what did I miss?

David
            Well, Malcolm and Gogs having a heart attack at the price of the beer for a start

Originally posted by Gogs View Post
            Ouch.

Andy, what was the X10 relay you were refering to as in connecting parralel to the heating timer?
            Gogs . Its this one: http://www.letsautomate.com/10223.cfm?

Originally posted by MalcolmS View Post
            Yip just as you said.

Are we arranging another night for around September/October time.

Any

Comment

Cheers steve for the link. Had looked at them but was put of by letsAutomate's discription of LV DC usage as it's 240V that will be switched.

Recovered from beer price, it was woth it.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X