No announcement yet.

Upgrading from HS2 to HS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right now its still available at $99, after this promo is over, it will be $124.

Originally posted by surovich View Post
    Is the $124 upgrade price just a limited time for the beta, or will it be $124 when the final comes out as well??
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Hs3

can i get a credit, after paying $125 the next day $99.

Comment

Yes, open a helpdesk ticket and we will take care of it.

Originally posted by wayneway View Post
        can i get a credit, after paying $125 the next day $99.

Comment

Hmmm... I tried to buy it but it says $124 still, where is the $99 link - Ill buy it now!

*** EDIT *** - Found it - All purchased
          Last edited by ; June 15, 2013, 06:51 PM.

Comment

HS Phone

I am still wondering if the $99.00 special is going to include HSphone? and when do they believe it will be released. I use it a lot, and would hate to get all set up on HS3 and it doesn't come available for a while.
            danielbo

Comment

Yes hsphone will be included with hspro, we just have not finished testing it.

Originally posted by danielbo View Post
              I am still wondering if the $99.00 special is going to include HSphone? and when do they believe it will be released. I use it a lot, and would hate to get all set up on HS3 and it doesn't come available for a while.

Comment

HS3 Insteon?

I bought the upgrade to HS3 Beta while I was in France last week based on an email I received offering a 1-day discount. I haven't yet installed it. Now that I'm home I was planning to do that this morning. However, now I'm kinda afraid to. Almost all of my devices are Insteon. Having read through this thread, I'm unsure whether HS3 supports Insteon or not. If not, there's essentially no way I can use it. So...does HS3 work with Insteon devices?

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by xlucent View Post
                  I bought the upgrade to HS3 Beta while I was in France last week based on an email I received offering a 1-day discount. I haven't yet installed it. Now that I'm home I was planning to do that this morning. However, now I'm kinda afraid to. Almost all of my devices are Insteon. Having read through this thread, I'm unsure whether HS3 supports Insteon or not. If not, there's essentially no way I can use it. So...does HS3 work with Insteon devices?

Bill
                  No, not yet. Mark is still in the conversion process. He's been keeping the Insteon forum updated on the progress.

Comment

I must be doing something Wrong

I have installed HS3 on a different computer and did put it on C drive. This is now working fine in not keep asking me to upgrade. So that is the main thing is that you install on partition C, and not some where else, this causes it to continuously asking you to upgrade.
                    So that issue has been taken care of, but why to I have a bunch of screens popping up with each of the plugins. I have went to each one and did the setup, but still getting the screens popping up saying initializing.
                    Is this going to be normal, or do I have something set wrong, or does this mean they are just not working. I just have no idea.
                    This looks bad and I am sure this is not normal. Thanks for any help.
                    danielbo

Comment

We are looking into the installer issue.

As for the screens popping up, you have developer mode checked on the interfaces page.

As a note, if you start seeing odd things, shut down HS and delete the file settings.ini in the config folder. This will reset all the settings and it might fix odd things that you enabled by accident.

I have installed HS3 on a different computer and did put it on C drive. This is now working fine in not keep asking me to upgrade. So that is the main thing is that you install on partition C, and not some where else, this causes it to continuously asking you to upgrade.
                      So that issue has been taken care of, but why to I have a bunch of screens popping up with each of the plugins. I have went to each one and did the setup, but still getting the screens popping up saying initializing.
                      Is this going to be normal, or do I have something set wrong, or does this mean they are just not working. I just have no idea.
                      This looks bad and I am sure this is not normal. Thanks for any help.

Comment

Thank you, that fixed that. Looks so much better. I cant wait for hsphone to come out. I so hope to see some new stuff there too. That is one of my most favorite features. I know a lot of people do not use it, but I do and love it.
                        Thank you again for your help.

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                        We are looking into the installer issue.

As for the screens popping up, you have developer mode checked on the interfaces page.

As a note, if you start seeing odd things, shut down HS and delete the file settings.ini in the config folder. This will reset all the settings and it might fix odd things that you enabled by accident.
                        danielbo

Comment

Well, no good news for you on HSPhone. While all of us at HomeSeer use it and depend on it, the market is not interested. It does not make any sense for us to do any work on it, so we only plan on moving over the HS2 functionality to HS3. The biggest problem is the lack of hardware, way2call is the only solution. Plus, people are moving to cell phones.

Thank you, that fixed that. Looks so much better. I cant wait for hsphone to come out. I so hope to see some new stuff there too. That is one of my most favorite features. I know a lot of people do not use it, but I do and love it.
                          Thank you again for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                            Well, no good news for you on HSPhone. While all of us at HomeSeer use it and depend on it, the market is not interested. It does not make any sense for us to do any work on it, so we only plan on moving over the HS2 functionality to HS3. The biggest problem is the lack of hardware, way2call is the only solution. Plus, people are moving to cell phones.
                            Phew, I read the start of that and was thinking you were going to say no more HSPhone in HS3 and I've just bought my HS3 licence! I love HSPhone, so I'm pleased the old version will be included, otherwise I couldn't go to HS3. I'm going to stick with HS2 for a while and then, when all the plugins are available and the code base is stable jump ship to HS3.

Comment

Originally posted by Bert.Twildge View Post
                              Phew, I read the start of that and was thinking you were going to say no more HSPhone in HS3 and I've just bought my HS3 licence! I love HSPhone, so I'm pleased the old version will be included, otherwise I couldn't go to HS3. I'm going to stick with HS2 for a while and then, when all the plugins are available and the code base is stable jump ship to HS3.
                              LOL. I was about to type the exact same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bert.Twildge View Post
                                I've also just bought my HS3 PRO licence and i use HSPhone...I hope that HS3 will include HSPhone !

Comment

Working...
                                X