This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UltraSMTP HSPI - Feature Requests

Please post feature requests for the UltraSmtp HSPI here.
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

I wanted to ask for ability to attach pictures from netcam, but i am unsure what types of attachments plugin can handle right now...

Comment

It should be able to handle any attachment type. I have tried it with a few .jpg images and it worked for me.

In the attachment textbox, you can attach multiple images by specifying a wild card (e.g. c:\some folder\*.jpg)

I plan on adding an option to automatically zip the attachments if the total message size exceeds a set threshold.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

It would be cool if I could select how long to wait between retries and to have the ability to type in how many retries I want to happen when I make the action.

An example for me... This Wednesday, the power company is going to turn the power off on my street. When the power comes back on, my HS server starts up sometimes thirty minutes or more before my mail server does... (The mail server does a scan on 2 2TB hard drives if the shutdown didn't go as expected...)

Comment

Better SMTP

Would it be possible to use UltraSMTP3 for email alerts used in Ultramon and Ultraweatherbug3?

Comment

Hi Ultrajones. Bought the plugin and have been using it for a bit. Good stuff.

Possible requests please?

1. the ability to reorder the SMTP profiles?

eg, so if my primary email provider has issues, I can move one of my lower level profiles to the first slot priority.

2. the ability to dis/enable a SMTP profile

eg, so I can put in test profiles, disable it but not delete it. I can enable when needed.

3. in the delivery log display, if an email is queued due to a failure delivery show the date/time stamp of the last attempt

4. add the ability to delete a queued email from the UI instead of having to go to the QUEUE directory to manually remove

5. option for how long logs are kept? Similar to the retention options you have for the UltraLog plugin please?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X