This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change location of security devices?

Whenever I go into each security device registered in ACRF and CHANGE the location from the default HOUSE then save my config, they always seem to revert back to the default HOUSE location when I reload. Same goes for the security alarm and system state devices...default of INTERNAL.

Is this supposed to work this way? Can I change the location and make it "keep"? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

Originally posted by robert1
    Whenever I go into each security device registered in ACRF and CHANGE the location from the default HOUSE then save my config, they always seem to revert back to the default HOUSE location when I reload. Same goes for the security alarm and system state devices...default of INTERNAL.

Is this supposed to work this way? Can I change the location and make it "keep"? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.
    HomeSeers device name/location will revert back to the plugins name and location whenever the system restarts. If you use the new 1.0.7 version (see sticky thread in this forum) you can edit the name and location of a device after you create it. The security system location will allways be "Internal"

Jon
    Jon Ort
    JonOrt@The--Orts.com
    (Remove the dashes in the address, spam is getting out of hand)

Comment

Working...
    X