How to use Updater Override?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to use Updater Override?

Looking for some clarification on how to use the updater_override.txt. Perhaps I am missing the obvious.

Originally posted by Bugman1400 View Post
    Looking for some clarification on how to use the updater_override.txt. Perhaps I am missing the obvious.
    The file updater_override.txt goes in the HomeSeer root directory. Then the .zip file goes in \HomeSeer HS3\Updates3\Zips. Then click on Update Listing under Plug-in’s>Manage and you will be offered to install or update. If updater_override.txt remains after the installation, remove it so that you get back to the normal updater.

Since this plug-in is now in the updater (under Analog and Digital Input/Output Device), you shouldn’t need updater_override.txt.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

What Randy said but if this is for the Arduino plugin there is no zip files as they are all downloaded, so just put the updater override in the HS root and click update listings in the updater to get the update.

Greig.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
      Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
      X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
      Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
      Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
      Scripts =
      Various

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
        What Randy said but if this is for the Arduino plugin there is no zip files as they are all downloaded, so just put the updater override in the HS root and click update listings in the updater to get the update.

Greig.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
        I thought that since your plug-in is in the HS updater now the updater_override.txt was no longer needed.
        HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Working...
        X