Error question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error question

Hello and thanks for the work on this plugin!

Please see error I am getting below. Could you advise?

Cheers

Andy
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Ganman View Post
    Hello and thanks for the work on this plugin!

Please see error I am getting below. Could you advise?

Cheers

Andy
    The error looks like you're trying to change the state of a device that disappeared from the network. Let me take a look and see if I can recreate this.

Does this happen 100% of the time?
    How many devices do you have?
    Did the plugin discover them all?
    If you stop/start plugin does it start working again?
    Does it stop working immediately? after several hours? after several days?

Comment

I only have the one Wemo device as moved towards other zwave devices but pulled the Wemo out after seeing this plugin.

It was working fine for most of the day and then stopped which is when I found the error.
      Disabled and even re-installed the plugin but still the same.
      In the morning it was working fine again and has been ever since.
      Could it have been something to do with me changing the name of the device via the Wemo iPhone app? Maybe it lost the path to Homeseer after this as when it stopped working. I could control it through the Wemo app fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganman View Post
        I only have the one Wemo device as moved towards other zwave devices but pulled the Wemo out after seeing this plugin.

It was working fine for most of the day and then stopped which is when I found the error.
        Disabled and even re-installed the plugin but still the same.
        In the morning it was working fine again and has been ever since.
        Could it have been something to do with me changing the name of the device via the Wemo iPhone app? Maybe it lost the path to Homeseer after this as when it stopped working. I could control it through the Wemo app fine.
        Thanks for the info, let me try changing the name on some of my test devices here and see if it causes issues with the plugin.

Comment

Hi! Some more info related to this error. The attached screenshot is the very initial error I received before my previous post.
          Plugin not triggering this morning but working from the Wemo app.

Cheers

Andy
          Attached Files

Comment

Are you able to change the logging level to Debug in the Wemo plugin configuration page and see if we can get some better detail of the error next time it occurs.

Comment

Yep, sure thing. I just restarted homeseer and its working again but will keep an eye on it.
              Notice there is a new version of Wemo firmware available. Should I upgrade? Maybe that will fix it.
              Cheers
              Andy

Comment

Working...
              X