No announcement yet.

Feature request - intellichlor/intellichem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's implemented in version 3.0.0.9 available here. You should see new devices as in the screenshot below. Please test (in particular the controls to change chlorination setpoint) and let me know. Thanks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	chemistry_Devices.png
Views:	2
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	1188906

Comment

Thanks for doing this, Spud!

The status displays (chlorinator on, pool and spa chlorination setpoints, salt level, pH, SI and ORP) all agree with the displays on the panel and directly from the Autelis.

However, when I tried to change the spa and pool chlorination setpoints, I got no response. The status display on the plugin never changed, nor did the status displays on the panel or direct from the Autelis.

Anything you want me to try from this end?

Thanks again, BTW.

Edit: If I change chlorination setpoints directly through Autelis, the change shows up in the plugin. Just can't change from the plugin.

Comment

do the on/off controls for chlorinator work?

Comment

No, sorry, they don't. Like the others, though, they do reflect the status correctly if changes are made elsewhere.

Comment

Could you test again with version 3.0.0.10
            thanks!

Comment

Wilco!

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
                Could you test again with version 3.0.0.10
                thanks!
                Upgraded successfully to 3.0.0.10

Able to turn chlorinator on and off from plugin, verified via Autelis. The status icon changes from yellow to dark, but the status text stays stuck at "ON:OK" no matter if the chlorinator is on or off. I get an error in the log that reads "cannot parse chlorerr value".

Able to change setpoints of pool and spa chlorination levels from the plugin, verified via Autelis. However, at times there is a significant lag time between changing the value in the plugin and it showing in Autelis. Same is true if I change the value via Autelis; sometimes it takes a long time to reflect the new value in the plugin. Sometimes it never changes the value in the plugin, and I have to refresh the browser page to get it to show the value that is set in the Autelis.

Also, at times the plugin stops accepting changes, either to values or on/off. I have to refresh the plugin browser page to get it to work again. For example, I change the spa value in the plugin from 4% to 10% and the change never takes place. I get the "cannot parse chlorerr value" in the log. I refresh the browser page and once again I can change the values.

Hope this helps.

Tom

Comment

here is version 3.0.0.11, that should fix the status of the chlorinator device

regarding the refresh delays, there are 2 settings you can try to adjust to make things better: the polling frequency from the config page and the refresh_status_delay that you can set from the ini file read this: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=184881

also if refreshing the browser page fixes the problem then probably the problem is with HS3 itself or the browser.

Thank you for all the tests. Next time please post debug logs along with the description of the problem.

Comment

3.0.0.11 did the trick. Chlorinator on/off now shows the correct status text. Can I assume that if there's an error it will show up there also, as in your screenprint above?

Thanks for the link to the lag time tips. I'll do some tweaking tonight.

Thanks also for getting this done for me (us).

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by lakemirror View Post
                      3.0.0.11 did the trick. Chlorinator on/off now shows the correct status text. Can I assume that if there's an error it will show up there also, as in your screenprint above?
                      You can ignore that question. I see that it does....when the pump shut off, the chlorinator text status shows "CheckFlowPCB".

Comment

Working...
                      X