This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this plug-in still sold?

I have not been able to determine if this plug-in is still available.

Thanks;

ChriS

Chris,

My plugin, "Sage Insteon Thermostat", only supported HS2. It still works for that, but doesn't support HS3. If you need HS3 support, another developer took over converting it. It is just called "Insteon Thermostat". Here is the forum for that...

https://forums.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1183

-Tom
    - Tom

HSPro/Insteon
    Web Site
    YouTube Channel

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply Tom. I am still squeakying by with my HS(2)Pro box. Just picked up a 2441TH and was hoping to add it to the system. I laos have an Hs3 license. But have not attempted a migration yet.

Comment

So how to move forward with a purchase of the HS2 version of the plugin? I do not see it listed in the updater.
        Last edited by saundersc; December 16, 2017, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Sorry, but I think that I am going to have to clarify my answer. I cancelled my we site about 6 months ago because it wasn't worth paying for anymore. That is where the updater when to retrieve the plugin. There may be a way I could just email it to you. However, I don't really want to do that because it doesn't seem right. I don't really support this anymore. I don't even really have a setup to be able to support this anymore since my systems are all on HS3. I was late to move to HS3 and I did this like a year and a half ago. Don't take the the wrong way, It was a royal PITA. It was close to starting over since some things didn't migrate at all and the things that did, didn't go so well. Let me send you an PM with one other idea.
          - Tom

HSPro/Insteon
          Web Site
          YouTube Channel

Comment

Working...
          X