This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not possible to use the toggle on/off

when i am try to use the toggle on/off option in de homeseer device action.(on a button)
    the option is not available in the pull down menu only on, off and dimm 10 20 30 ...........

What kind of device are you controlling?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

x10 (on,off)
      x10 (dimmer)
      z-wave (dimmer)
      z-wave (on, off)

Comment

What version of HomeSeer are you running?

Comment

Make sure you have HomeSeer 2.2.0.130 or later, or you won't see the toggle option.

Comment

Missing Toggle Option for Light Control

When playing around with the designer, I thought it was odd that there was no way to toggle lights on and off. Only discrete on, off, and dim level commands were shown. That meant two buttons - one for on and one for off.

But now I'm watching the video, and I do see that there is a toggle option, but I can't figure out how to access it. I think I did the exact same thing as in the video, and all of my options look the same, but I don't have the toggle On/Off option.

I checked all of my lighting devices and it isn't there for any of them.

What am I missing?

Thanks,
            Scott

Comment

Crap... was counting on this one. When will the betas finally be released?
              HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
              Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
              on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
              WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

I just noticed that myself. There is no toggle on/off for devices properties as shown in the webinar.

Comment

Apparently you'll have to use HS version 2.2.0.130 or higher before you see the toggle option. That would be fine if it wasn't a beta...
                  HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
                  Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
                  on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
                  WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
                    Apparently you'll have to use HS version 2.2.0.130 or higher before you see the toggle option. That would be fine if it wasn't a beta...

Cool...at least it answers the question.

Comment

Right now it looks like 2.2.0.135 will be the released 2.3, so really no need to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                        Right now it looks like 2.2.0.135 will be the released 2.3, so really no need to wait.
                        Can you jump from .66 to .135 without any problems?

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by MStan View Post
                          Can you jump from .66 to .135 without any problems?

Mark
                          Yes

Comment

Working...
                          X