X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to play songs from play list

Hi,

I have the Squeezebox Plug-in running on HSTouch and most of it is working fine. I have one current problem and that is that if I select any song from any playlist, it will not play and the selection will automatically de-select after one or 2 seconds. If I populate the music selector with either artists or albums I can easily select songs and play them, but If I populate the music selector with a playlist and then select a song from the list it does not work. the verssion of the plug is is: SqueezeBox, version: 2.0.0.3. HomeSeer version is: 2.4.0.2 HSTouch Server, version: 1.0.0.14

Many Thanks,
    Last edited by vossenh; May 26, 2010, 03:48 PM.

It appears from a reply post on this message in the SqueezeBox plug-in Forum, that users also have this issue with the iTunes Plug-in, hence the thought that this may be more of an HSTouch Issue. Can anyone confirm they have the same issue? Is there a fix ??

Comment

Hi,

The workaround I'm using for right now is to use the "Music Selector" and then tap the "Back" button to go back one level. At that point "Playlists" is an option and things appear to work from there.

Not a solution but at least allows the use of playlists for now.

Hope this helps,
      Ken
      "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Thanks Ken. I am not entirely sure if I follow your suggestion. The way I have my music screen set up, is that I have a music selector and amongst many other controls, three buttons, one for Albums, one for Artists and one for playlists. Each of the buttons fills the music selector with the appropriate content. As mentioned, when filled with either Artists or Albums, I can drill down in the list and get to play any song. Not so with the Playlist content. I do have a back button as well, but I am not sure how to follow your suggestion. Can you explain further ? Should I report this as a bug as well ?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X