No announcement yet.

Discussions related to HomeSeer Beta 3.0.0.332->356

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No changes to MyHS, so I don't see why that would be affected.

Originally posted by concordseer View Post
    Just updated to .333. Everything seems fine but connection to MyHS appears a little sluggish.Not as quick as .332.Any changes made that may cause this?

Current Date/Time: 03/07/2017 21:43:45
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.333
    Linux version: Linux raspberrypi 4.4.21-v7+ #911 SMP Thu Sep 15 14:22:38 BST 2016 armv7l GNU/Linux System Uptime: 0 Days 0 Hours 12 Minutes 5 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.0.24
    Number of Devices: 28
    Number of Events: 3
    Available Threads: 392

Enabled Plug-Ins
    3.0.0.5: CM15A
    3.1.13.8: CONCORD
    3.0.0.14: NetCAM
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

If you are on Linux, update to build 334, that should fix the status images.

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
        In regards to the image error, is this on Windows or Linux?
        Linux.
        stefxx

Comment

Upgraded to .334 and cant get some of the plugins to start. Z-Wave, HAI, weatherXML all give the warning that the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces...

Log entry:
          Initializing plug-ins Phase 3 Exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Any secrets on how to get them started?
          Last edited by rmasonjr; July 3, 2017, 04:30 PM. Reason: added log entry
          HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
          54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
          Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Tried again with .333 but this time I disabled the HSTouch server first and uninstalled it before I ran the new installer for .333, so far all is good, restarted and all my plug-ins loaded without issues.
            Gonna let it run and see how she does.

John

Comment

Updated to .334 and all seems to be running fine.

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                If you are on Linux, update to build 334, that should fix the status images.
                Fixed, thanks!
                stefxx

Comment

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
                  And as reported by others, I have 4 plugins that cannot be loaded anymore. BLBackup, DoorBird, NetCAM and RFXCOM.
                  Just tested 334, and now the above plugins work fine. However, I can't get weatherXML to start now. Same error.
                  stefxx

Comment

Originally posted by abwyatt View Post
                    Installed fine on HT SEL.

But energy data and graphs missing in HSTouch.
                    Will missing energy data and graphs be fixed?

Comment

As for SONOS speaking, is this a sonos event? Do you know if it uses the speak proxy stuff?
                      I also tested 3.0.0.333 and my HSTouch devices updated fine. I could not get the Sonos TTS to work either. It is called from an event (screenshot below). When I tried to display a camera, the client would hangup and quit responding. I also included a screenshot of my camera screen configuration.

Bob
                      Attached Files

Comment

Cameras seem fine with the default project, I will try with a project.

Do you know how Sonos speaks? Does it convert text to a wave file? I have Sonos installed, I will try your event.

Originally posted by Bob_Linux_User View Post
                        I also tested 3.0.0.333 and my HSTouch devices updated fine. I could not get the Sonos TTS to work either. It is called from an event (screenshot below). When I tried to display a camera, the client would hangup and quit responding. I also included a screenshot of my camera screen configuration.

Bob

Comment

Is this something to worry about?

Jul-04 08:36:49 Error DeSerializing object (byte): Unable to find assembly 'HSPI_HSTOUCH'. Source=mscorlib
                          Jul-04 08:36:49 Error DeSerializing object (byte): Unable to find assembly 'HSPI_HSTOUCH'. Source=mscorlib
                          stefxx

Comment

I did more testing this morning on .333 and had different results from last night.

First, my device status would not update on the HSTouch client. I captured debug and have attached.

Second, my cameras worked fine without causing problems on the client.

Third, SONOS TTS still does not work, normal TTS does work to the default client (HomeSeer PC). I have attached a snippet of my log file.

Forth, Client login through MyHomeSeer will log a "login refused" unless the login is the same as the Setup>Network default login but the client will still control HS3. I assume that this is because the flag is set to enable clients that have the correct MyHomeSeer credentials.

Bob
                            Attached Files

Comment

This is a little frustrating and time consuming. I installed .333 over my restored .318 and once again got the error:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	1191440

And the majority of my plug-ins failing to load:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	188.6 KB
ID:	1191441

Then I tried to reinstall on top of .318 with the plug-ins all disabled. Once again the update removed the licensing from HS3 as well as all of my plug-ins.

As a second attempt I copied the backup I made of the reinstalled .332 from Saturday, then put in the scheduler.dll and HS3.exe from .333 in that installation. Still so Sonos spoken events and the HSTouch default project will control devices, but not reflect the changed status. No cameras are shown in the default project.

As a third attempt I copied the 4 new files into my working.318 installation and it still generated the above errors.

Sonos plug-in uses its own speech proxy, but I would have to ask Dirk how it works.

I reinstalled my .318 backup and everything works again.

I will try to take the time to get a debug log from .332 or .333 later.
                              HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

This is a little frustrating and time consuming. I installed .333 over my restored .318 and once again got the error:
                                Randy,

I discovered that if I disable and remove the HSTouch plugin while still on .318 and then do the install of .333, the plugins will install properly. At least this is what worked for me.

Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X