Errors from IR Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Errors from IR Control

I installed a GC IR unit and ethernet unit yesterday, and ULTRAGCIR3 sees both. I got the codes needed for a Motorola cable DVR loaded into the IR unit in the blaster position. However from IR Control for both the IR unit and the ethernet unit (with each loaded with the text downloaded codes), I get two popup errors: the first is an error occurred in the "sendIrByld()" function Number: undefined Description: window.event in undefined; the second is an error occurred in the "updatebutton()" function Number: undefined Description: elem is undefined.

When I create an event to switch on the IR-based DVR, that works fine is powering up and setting to a channel.

Any suggestions on what to look for?

I had BitWise up and running in both locations before without any problems, altho it seemed with them I could specific different devices to use one output IR port (DVR, TV, Amp) then queue up the commands from all three in an event. Do I need separate IR ports for each device here?

Thanks
    Scott

Hello Scott, what operating system and browser version are you using to view the UltraGCIR3 HSPI configuration web page?

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
    X