Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

small bug in WeatherXML Maybe?

I am getting

weatherXML Error backupXMLFileDelete: Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.

in my logs and have traced it to the schedules page and setting the number of backups for each of the scheduled items.

If I have the BACKUP checkbox unchecked and a number in the # of backups I seem to get this error.

If I clear the # of backups box to NOTHING (ie empty) the error goes away.

But on restart the box return to having the #10 in them.

If you don't want any backups set the number to 1 and leave the checkbox unchecked. If you continue to get an error set the logging level to Debug and manually run a conditions schedule. Grab several of the log entries both before and after the error and get them to me.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
    X