HAI Plugin v1.0.0.10 Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAI Plugin v1.0.0.10 Beta

I just submitted v1.0.0.10 to the updater. It should show up under the beta section at the bottom.

Changes in this version:
    • Refactoring older code.
    • Added Zone support.
    • Added Zone Triggers for:
      • Changes and Becomes...
      • Changed from/to...
    • Removed Panel Clock Drift trigger. This is replaced with Panel Clock Synch action.

I could really use some testing on the Triggers. This is the first version where HS3 triggers are used. The learning curve was fairly steep, so I need some feedback on how they are working.
    Attached Files
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

This version now available in the updater...

Comment

Great news Rob!

Here building a new Ubuntu 14.04 computer in a small footprint case just for HS3.

Not sure yet if I want to use a low power Atom style mini ITX board or something with a bit more HP in it.

Originally had HS3 running concurrently with my ZM box on Ubuntu 12.XX then 13.XX and recently removed it from the 14.XX ZM box.

Meanwhile have the Zee (doing a remote maybe to the Wintel box?) and the Wintel HS3 machine to play with. Will give it a go.
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
      HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
      HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Yeah, I am building a new HS3 setup myself. Will be Ubuntu-based and will likely be the HummingBoard since it has 1G of RAM. I'll run at least 2 Raspberry Pis for plugins. I'll post a pic in another thread of some components I'm using. Fun stuff!

Comment

Thank-you Rob.

Well here turned on the Wintel HS3 box, updated it to most current version of HS3 and installed plugin with no issues.

The above noted I have not been running HS3 on this box in a while. It appears to be running way slower than whatever version of HS3 I had installed on it previously.

That said shutting down the Wintel HS3 HAI plugin box as its not worth testing on this box and will be going to Linux HS3 HAI plugin testing in the next day or so.
          - Pete

Auto mator
          Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
          Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
          HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
          HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

FYI - dont load this version. Tony found a critical error and I'll be releasing an update asap...

Comment

Is this available and working?

Hi Rob,

I need this! I'm unclear though if it's available and working yet... I see the plug-in listed in the HS Store, but it says 'beta only" and from that and this thread I am therefore unsure if I may purchase it yet?

All I need is something to enable me to set flags in HAI that get passed down to HS3 so that I can execute actions on them (i.e., play .wav files, etc) that are beyond the means of the HAI panel natively.

Thanks!
              Jcd

Comment

Originally posted by jcd View Post
                Hi Rob,

I need this! I'm unclear though if it's available and working yet... I see the plug-in listed in the HS Store, but it says 'beta only" and from that and this thread I am therefore unsure if I may purchase it yet?

All I need is something to enable me to set flags in HAI that get passed down to HS3 so that I can execute actions on them (i.e., play .wav files, etc) that are beyond the means of the HAI panel natively.

Thanks!
                Jcd
                Right now, in the latest version, you can arm/disarm areas via HS3 event actions and have HS3 updated with zone status from the panel in realtime. Next on my list is to add user code support.

The version in the updater has an installation bug that I am working through. You might wait until it is out of beta before purchasing.

Comment

Working...
                X