Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Feature Request] Event enable/disable with Time Delay

@Spud
    Love the enable/disable event feature! Could you add a time delay? I have a need to do this...

Disable EVENT
    wait, 3 minutes, Enable EVENT

... I'd like to do this inside a single, much larger event - but right now, I had to create 2 separate events to do this (one for Enable , one for Disable) and put the delay into the triggering event. If you add the feature, it will eliminate the need to two additional events.

thx for continuing to improve the plugin - without EasyTrigger, well, I don't want to think about it ;-)

why don't you use the Wait action between your Disable/Enable event actions?

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      why don't you use the Wait action between your Disable/Enable event actions?
      Looks like I'm now used to using Homeseer with 'Delayed actions' because it is necessary for many things (light/motion events, etc) I didnt even remember I could use Wait. Though, that still requires and additional scene where adding the delay inside the enable/disable event action would require zero additional events. (see screenshot)

btw - I noticed that the list of Events when choosing/adding an event is not in alphabetical order - or any logical order? (see screenshot)
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X