Clear All

Yes there is a plugin manual

Comment

I think your on your own with modifying the CSS

Comment

Originally posted by anderson View Post
        is there any plugin manual?

You can help me to modify the CSS file

The manual in PDF format is included in the plugin installation and is accessible from the HS3 help menu (Tools > Help)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by skarragallagher View Post
          For the album art you can't use status tracking, the plugin author has created a workaround for Album at by pointing to an image that the plugin updates each tube the song changes.

I'll look up the path.

You can modify the css files in the skins that I posted to suit your needs. It took some trial and error to figure out what adjusts what
          Hi skarragallagher ,
          Can you share the workaround that you mentioned for album artwork to work in HSTouch? I am working mostly with Spotty.
          Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by nuttynet View Post

Hi skarragallagher ,
            Can you share the workaround that you mentioned for album artwork to work in HSTouch? I am working mostly with Spotty.
            Thanks in advance.
            Yeah, you dont use status tracking, but a direct path to the album art which is under the html directory

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I can't seem to find any album art in the html directory, even when the song is playing. Please note I am trying to access album art while using the Spotty plugin. Any suggestions on where else to look?
              Thanks for your help!

Comment

skarragallagher

Hey, so I got the album art working the way I like it, thanks for the previous tip.

I want to further modify the pages in your DefaultMOD folder and noticed that when browsing anything in HSTouch if you click on a sone entry it will sometimes for to a page that has no way to play the track. However, if you click and hold for a second or more, a little overlay comes up for that track/album and one of the options is to play it. I'd like to make that the behavior regardless of whether you do a long press of simple click.

I haven't looked at the code yet, but I figured I would ask if you happen to know what the HTML modification should be to accomplish that?

Thanks for any suggestions

Comment

You guys may like this, I have been playing with Squeezebox inside HSTouch again and finally got it almost perfect for my needs. Check this out..

https://youtu.be/Nm6o7xHBmfc

I will do a full write up on it in a couple days.

John

Comment

@lj502

Hey John,
                    That's look amazing. Especially the controls you managed to setup for playing tracks! Can't wait for the writeup! Would you be willing to share files?

Comment

Looks great, please share

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by nuttynet View Post
                        @lj502

Hey John,
                        That's look amazing. Especially the controls you managed to setup for playing tracks! Can't wait for the writeup! Would you be willing to share files?
                        John
                        awesome work
                        Would you be willing to share files?
                        or explain how you did this.
                        paul

Comment

Hello

just wondering if there is a mod for saving/creating a new playlist.

i have been using homeseer for nearly 2 years and have been missing my audio collection so bad
                          can't believe I didn't see this earlier have spent all day playing around and getting frustrated with Hstouch lack of Media API
                          Paul.

Comment

Me likey

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X