www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer Software > HomeSeer Amazon Echo Connected Home API

HomeSeer Amazon Echo Connected Home API Discussions related to the Amazon Echo native support for connected home products

Old October 26th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Seer Deluxe

How to forget all devices with new Alexa app

In the past, whenever I made a lot of changes in Homeseer (after adding/deleting devices or renaming devices), I would go to the Alexa app->Smart Home, and then “Forget all devices”, followed by rediscovery of devices. However, the new Alexa app (version 1.24 for iPhone that became available this week) no longer has “Forget all devices”. Is there any way to have Alexa “refresh” the device list when changes are made in Homeseer?
Old October 26th, 2017, 08:41 PM
Seer Deluxe

You can still do it on the alexa.amazon.com browser site
Old October 27th, 2017, 12:49 PM
Seer Deluxe

Great! Thanks!