Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scott, you had some issues with the latest update. I'm hoping this one is more stable. Can you test for me please and also confirm your inbound events are triggering correctly and not crashing the plugin.
    Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
      Scott, you had some issues with the latest update. I'm hoping this one is more stable. Can you test for me please and also confirm your inbound events are triggering correctly and not crashing the plugin.
      OK, will do

Comment

Sorry Gavin - not working

That's all there is. If I get time tomorrow I'll do some digging

Cheers
        Scott
        Attached Files

Comment

Different error than last time though Scott. If you can, enable Debug logging & "log to file" in the config page and you should get some more detail. The latest build also supplies some more detail on the sending error too.
          Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Hi Beerygaz,

I've updated the plugin this morning.
            The application doesn't crash anymore but there is another issue:

After sending a SMS to HS3 I get the following log message:

Okt-25 10:40:34 SMS-Gateway Error Error receiving message: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt. Okt-25 10:40:34 SMS-Gateway Received SMS message from 'my handy's number' : Test

and the event for 'Test doesn't trigger.

Best regards,
            Fischi

Comment

Can you enable debug logging and try again then send me the HSPI_SMSGW.log file from the \Logs directory please.

Comment

I've enabled debug in the .ini

DEBUG=True

After sending the SMS I get only the same informations like before.

Fischi

Comment

Beerygaz,

there isn't a HSPI_SMSGW.log - only a HSPI_SMSGW_Modem_201508

from the 19.08.2015

Fischi

Comment

If you go to the plugin config page (Plugins/SMS-Gateway) in HS3, you can change the log level to Debug and enable "log to file"

Comment

If I go to the plugin config page (Plugins/SMS-Gateway) in HS3

there is only Configuration:Baud Rate: 9600 and nothing more.

There were more entries before the update.

Reg. Fischi

Comment

OK, the we definitely have a modem communication issue. To enable manually, ensure you have these two lines in your HSPI_SMSGW.INI file and restart the plugin.

LOGLEVEL=Debug
                        LOGTOFILE=True

Comment

Beerygaz, you wrote:

"OK, the we definitely have a modem communication issue. To enable manually, ensure you have these two lines in your HSPI_SMSGW.INI file and restart the plugin.

LOGLEVEL=Debug
                          LOGTOFILE=True"

I've done this but there isn't a HSPI_SMSGW .log

Comment

To be clear. You stopped the plugin, modified the INI file and the started the plugin? If there is still no log file created at all it looks like a DLL issue. You should stop HS3, remove the following files:

HS3\HSPI_SMSGW.exe
                            HS3\HSPI_SMSGW.exe.config
                            HS3\BIN\HSPI_SMSGW\* (all files)

Then start HS3 and install the plugin from the Manage Plugins page again. That will give us a fresh start to work from.

Comment

Beerygaz,

Excuse me please, I have it now.

You have PM

Fischi

Comment

Beerygaz,

Sending SMS from HS3 runs OK now.
                                But receiving from handy to HS3 have this strange behaviour :
                                After creating the event (see picture)

the event runs OK after sending SMS to HS3.
                                After this there comes an error message and if I look into the event (see picture)
                                there is an red entry and my event is changed by itself.

I have to create the event as new, after sending SMS it changes by itself each time.

Fischi
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X