Clear All

What version of BLStat?
    That issue was in 2.0.37 but I believe I fixed it in 2.0.38
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Logs show this:

May-15 7:51:22 AM Updater Error, package file not found: /usr/local/HomeSeer/Updates3/BLStat2.0.38.0/web.config
      The web.config file is in the updater directory for package though.
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
      HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
      HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

What version of BLStat?
        That issue was in 2.0.37 but I believe I fixed it in 2.0.38
        This is the first time I have loaded the plugin so I do not know; just using the updater files that were installed which are BLStat 2.0.38.
        - Pete

Auto mator
        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
        Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

What files are in the [hs root]\bin\BLStat folder?
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

Curious though relating to whether I should be seeing any errors in HS3 Logs with no hardware connected.

I mean should the set up of the plugin be transparent to whether or not the hardware is present or is the plugin set up of the plugin dependent on the hardware present?
            - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

What files are in the [hs root]\bin\BLStat folder?
              None; missed that. You are going too fast for me....give me a minute and will copy them over.

OK created directory BLStat and copied the three DLL files over.

System.Data.SQLite.dll,.\bin\BLStat,0
              SQLite.Interop.dll,.\bin\BLStat,0
              netchartdir.dll,.\bin\BLStat,0
              Shut down plugin and restarted it.

Still see this in the logs. There is a db file in the db directory.

/usr/local/HomeSeer/Data/BLStat/BLStat.s3db
              May-15 8:49:28 AM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in BLStat
              May-15 8:49:28 AM BLStat start BLStat plug-in has been initialized
              May-15 8:49:28 AM BLStat Info No Schedules have been configured in the plug-in.
              May-15 8:49:27 AM BLStat Error DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.GetDBConnection(): Caught exception opening database connection: SQLite.Interop.dll
              May-15 8:49:27 AM BLStat Error DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.GetDBConnection(): Caught exception opening database connection: SQLite.Interop.dll
              May-15 8:49:26 AM BLStat start Loaded configuration successfully
              May-15 8:49:26 AM BLStat start BLStat version is: 2.0.38.0
              May-15 8:49:26 AM BLStat start Initializing BLStat...
              May-15 8:49:26 AM Info Plugin BLStat has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:33940
              May-15 8:49:26 AM Plug-In Interface BLStat is running as a trial, 30 days remaining.
              May-15 8:49:19 AM Warning Cannot access remote plugin BLStat
              - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

This must be something with linux because it is working for Windows
                Let me look into it
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

Looking too here at the RW stuff rights of the new files.....I have to log in as root via SUDO now with Ubuntu 14.04 as they upped the security major; PITA.

OK checked RW stuff with root login. All OK. Shut down plugin and restarted it. Same error.

Isn't the SQLite DB same as the Homeseer DB stuff other than using the *.hsd name?

Well looking at the SPUD UPB plugin and there is no DB there. Guessing he is using the Homeseer HSD file.

Rob has only gotten the mysql DB stuff going for the HAI plugin. Robs is using the Homeseer HSD file I think.

Will also install these two plugins to the HS3 box running on Wintel...a little later as my time is now short this morning....

May-15 9:02:54 AM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in BLStat
                  May-15 9:02:54 AM BLStat start BLStat plug-in has been initialized
                  May-15 9:02:54 AM BLStat Info No Schedules have been configured in the plug-in.
                  May-15 9:02:53 AM BLStat Error DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.GetDBConnection(): Caught exception opening database connection: SQLite.Interop.dll
                  May-15 9:02:53 AM BLStat Error DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.GetDBConnection(): Caught exception opening database connection: SQLite.Interop.dll
                  May-15 9:02:53 AM BLStat start Loaded configuration successfully
                  May-15 9:02:53 AM BLStat start BLStat version is: 2.0.38.0
                  May-15 9:02:53 AM BLStat start Initializing BLStat...
                  May-15 9:02:53 AM Info Plugin BLStat has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:33947
                  May-15 9:02:52 AM Plug-In Interface BLStat is running as a trial, 30 days remaining.
                  May-15 9:02:47 AM Info Plugin BLStat with instance: has disconnected
                  May-15 9:02:47 AM Plug-In Shutting down Plug-In: BLStat
                  Last edited by Pete; May 15, 2014, 08:58 AM.
                  - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

BLOnkyo is now linux compatible

BLOnkyo is now in the updater and should work in Linux but will need testers.
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

BLML2HS is now linux compatible

BLML2HS is now in the updater and should work in Linux but will need testers.
                      Cheers,
                      Bob

Comment

I have converted a few more plugins for linux.
                        I have updated the list in the first post
                        Cheers,
                        Bob

Comment

I now have a machine with linux loaded on it so that makes it easier to get plugins ready for linux.
                          Cheers,
                          Bob

Comment

Blade "BL" Icon not found in Linux Updater

Bob

I just noticed a minor thing that for your plugins the BL icon is not resolving in the Linux updater - at least for me. The link points to:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7088674/Homeseer3/BladeLogo.gif

Is there a case mismatch that Windows is OK with but Linux doesn't like? Maybe bladelogo.gif or similar

Cheers
                            James
                            cheeryfool

Comment

Looks like an issue with the updater for Linux
                              Cheers,
                              Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                                Looks like an issue with the updater for Linux
                                Actually, my mistake. Apologies for rattling your cage. The machine I was using is restricted from accessing DropBox and I hadn't realised. I guess I can now easily see which updates are hosted on DB!

Sorry!
                                cheeryfool

Comment

Working...
                                X