Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are the learned IR Codes kept?

Hi,
    I built a new OS and installed and then moved over my existing HS2 config files etc, got everything working just fine - except the new install lost all my USB-IRURT codes that I had learned. I hope they are not in the registry cause I can't go back to the that install (thanks Vista!) even though I installed Vista on a new drive. So hopefully there is an answer to this mystery.

Thanks,

Barry

Yep, they are stored in the regisrty for this plugin.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

OUCH! that sucks, hope someone changes that in the future!

What is the key - just in case I can reboot the sucker to XP64?

Thanks!

Comment

The registry key name is:

HKEY_CURRENT_USERS\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\UIRT_IR

If you are able to recover the codes, export a copy of your registry to your Homeseer directory. You can easily restore them to the registry by double clicking on UIRT_codes.reg

Steve Q
        Last edited by Steve Q; September 30, 2008, 01:15 PM. Reason: Corrrection to registry key name - 9/30/2008
        HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
        2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

Working...
        X