HAI Plugin v1.0.0.11 Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAI Plugin v1.0.0.11 Beta

A fellow user helped to uncover a critical error in v1.0.0.10.
    v1.0.0.11 has been submitted to the updater and should be available later today.

***You will need to delete any HAI-related events before loading this version. You can re-create them after installing this version.

Changes in this version:
    • Refactoring older code.
    • Removed some unused INI variables.
    • Fixed issue converting zone number during unsolicited status.
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Rob,

The zone devices look fine but you marked them as no status trigger, so they cannot be used to trigger events!

Thanks though - I see them updating, so if I make that MISC bits change I can start using them in events.
    Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

Oops - and there are no value/status pairs on them.

How are we suppose to use the zone devices in events?
      Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Tinker View Post

I see the zone triggers, they are fine, but if I want to check the status of a bunch of zones and need them to be conditions (AND IF) then I have nothing to work with. So if you remove the zone triggers, you can use the devices - they just need the value status pairs. You won't be able to have both the zone status and the analog value (or the latching alarm status) all on the same device, so keeping the analog value as a trigger and adding it as a condition would be fine for that.
        Regards,

Comment

After some period of time, the plug-in stops changing the Area 1 device in version 11. Yesterday when we came home and disarmed, it still showed armed away. I shut down and restarted the plug-in and it picked up the status properly. That was near midnight last night. Today at 6:30 am it was disarmed, but the status still shows Armed Night. I manually changed it to Disarmed, and that triggered events, but it went back to showing Armed Night. I disabled and re-enabled the plug-in and again that fixed it. Definitely not working as well as before 10/11.
          Regards,

Comment

Rob,

The zone devices look fine but you marked them as no status trigger, so they cannot be used to trigger events!

Thanks though - I see them updating, so if I make that MISC bits change I can start using them in events.
            I can add that. So you want to use the device value to trigger events instead of the zone triggers?

Comment

Yes - value/status pairs are in there. You should see a status value graphic of an open door for NOT READY and a closed door for SECURE.

Comment

After some period of time, the plug-in stops changing the Area 1 device in version 11. Yesterday when we came home and disarmed, it still showed armed away. I shut down and restarted the plug-in and it picked up the status properly. That was near midnight last night. Today at 6:30 am it was disarmed, but the status still shows Armed Night. I manually changed it to Disarmed, and that triggered events, but it went back to showing Armed Night. I disabled and re-enabled the plug-in and again that fixed it. Definitely not working as well as before 10/11.
                I didnt change anything with areas - send me your HAI.log and let me see - it could be your panel went offline for some reason. Did you reboot a router or anything?

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
                  I can add that. So you want to use the device value to trigger events instead of the zone triggers?
                  I want (need) triggers AND conditions for the zones, any way I can get them.
                  Regards,

Comment

Yes - value/status pairs are in there. You should see a status value graphic of an open door for NOT READY and a closed door for SECURE.
                    Yep, got the value/graphic pairs, but no value/status pairs. So 0/1 is associated with graphics, but you must be setting the status with a string because there are no value/status pairs.
                    Regards,

Comment

I didnt change anything with areas - send me your HAI.log and let me see - it could be your panel went offline for some reason. Did you reboot a router or anything?
                      I went back to V9 but when you have the next build I will try again and turn on debug logging. I can't use the zones without conditions, so I can just wait.
                      Regards,

Comment

I will have a new build ready in the next day or so that has these changes.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 4

Comment

I will have a new build ready in the next day or so that has these changes.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 4
                          You 'da man!

Never dawned on my before now, but you're "rmasonjr" - you're "our mason jar"! ;-) Not that it means anything... just being weird now... OK, shutting up now.
                          Regards,

Comment

Working...
                          X