Speak not working on HSPRO & SEL Linux unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speak not working on HSPRO & SEL Linux unit

Was using HS3Pro on windows for the longest time, everything working fine. Switched to the new Troller SEL Linux unit, now I cannot get speak to work to Android tablets. Speak comes out of the SEL speaker connected to the device, but not out of any of the tablets attached. I tried the following

-One android device
    -One iPAD
    -Changed between wifi and ethernet connectivity
    -Tried a different router.

Nothing appears to work. The androids are connected to speak and shown under settings-->network

I am thinking it is an issue with SEL devices and the touch Server Plugin. I also found that the action of simulate a button press or button release on the touch interface also not working

Lastly, checked the logs and it shows the speak sending to the device, it just won't play it.

thanks

Hello,

I think the best idea would be to have you open up a help desk ticket (helpdesk.homeseer.com) and we can take a closer look at this issue.

The TTS does work on the SEL and should be working for you but obviously it is not! We can definitely get that resolved for you!

Comment

Ahhh ! Looks like we got a new guy ! Welcome Jon !
      Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

I created a ticket last Friday already. What I was hoping is someone else with SEL linux to tell me they have it working. Otherwise I am playing around wasting time trying to fix something that needs an update to the plugin or device software. Just looking for some feelings on it/

thanks

Comment

Working...
        X