WD200+ Dimmer - Last Level ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WD200+ Dimmer - Last Level ????

I'm trying out the WD200+ Dimmers, and I need to set the dim level to the last level it was set at like I do on my Cooper dimmers. Last level works locally at the dimmer, however there is no last level selection on the pull down list when creating an event.

What am I missing or will these dimmers get supported for last level in the near future?

I'm running the following FW versions

HS3 - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.422 (Linux)
    Z-Wave - 3.0.1.202
    WD200+ - Version: 4.61 (ZDK 6.71.1) Firmware: 5.9 Hardware: 255

Thanks,
    PCK (Pete)

Originally posted by PCK View Post
    I'm trying out the WD200+ Dimmers, and I need to set the dim level to the last level it was set at like I do on my Cooper dimmers. Last level works locally at the dimmer, however there is no last level selection on the pull down list when creating an event.

What am I missing or will these dimmers get supported for last level in the near future?

I'm running the following FW versions

HS3 - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.422 (Linux)
    Z-Wave - 3.0.1.202
    WD200+ - Version: 4.61 (ZDK 6.71.1) Firmware: 5.9 Hardware: 255

Thanks,
    PCK (Pete)
    I don't use last level, so I didn't notice until I just checked. My HS-WD200+ does not have a last level as an action or in the Device Manager.

I did manually add a value of 255 for Last Level, which does work in an event and in the Device Manager.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	1195815

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	1195816

I will send an email to Rich letting him know.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
      I don't use last level, so I didn't notice until I just checked. My HS-WD200+ does not have a last level as an action or in the Device Manager.

I did manually add a value of 255 for Last Level, which does work in an event and in the Device Manager.

[ATTACH]67397[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]67398[/ATTACH]

I will send an email to Rich letting him know.

Randy,

You're awsome, thanks for the workaround

PCK (Pete)

Comment

Rich just emailed me back and said this has been fixed in a beta. I don't know if it is fixed in 206 or one to come. I just deleted mine and imported it again under 3.0.1.206 and it did not create the Last Level action. On a device already associated with HomeSeer it would be easier to just add the status/value pair. That way it will not break existing events.
        HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
          Rich just emailed me back and said this has been fixed in a beta. I don't know if it is fixed in 206 or one to come. I just deleted mine and imported it again under 3.0.1.206 and it did not create the Last Level action. On a device already associated with HomeSeer it would be easier to just add the status/value pair. That way it will not break existing events.
          This is my first WD-200+, I'm kicking the tires, contemplating replacing all my Coopers and I use Last Level extensively to keep the lighting at the level set either manually or during automation throughout the day. Last Level also cuts down on all the scripting and events that would be required to do basically the same thing and reduces event maintenance and system cycles.

PCK (Pete)

Comment

There is another twist. I just installed 6 WD200+ in my house last week. All were from the same shipment with the same firmware (5.9). Only one is showing that the Last command in HS3. And it is showing the command on the root device. What gives?

Comment

Working...
            X