This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuck Again

Here is my problem, I got HS TV & DVD Collections all set up in HS 2.1997. I can't get HS to send IR signals throught either of these plun ins. At first I was using Homevison and it's plugin to learn my IR for my tv and dvd changer and they do work from the IR tab in HS but will not work for changing channels in the TV plugin and through dvd collection plugin when I hit "view movie" it won't send any IR signals. Then I got a usb-uirt and set that all up and still can't get these plugin's to send IR. Do I have to create events for this or change a setting somewhere?

Did you ever get this working?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Hey Rupp,

Well sorta, the problem with dvd collection was the way I entered my device for the dvd changer, I named it as it was in IR setup " DVD Changer" the fix was to change it to "DVD_Changer" Still cannot get HS TV plugin to send ir signals to change channels from the tv listing screen. In ir setup my device is named "TV" which is what I entered in the admin page but still no go. Still working on it off and on as time permits. Got any ideas? From the ir setup page I can send the commads fine but not through HS TV.

Comment

Working...
      X