Pi**ED OFF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pi**ED OFF

Please excuse the title of this thread. I have just updated my HS2 to HS3 thinking that the current cost plugin works. It says it does on the web site.

Anyway i am running the following versions:
    HS3 v3.0.0.163
    Current cost envi plugin v3.0.0.33 have tried version 35 as well !!

I can get the plug in to show my devices page and it creates the devices. However no data is being logged. Absolutely gutted

When i switch back to HS2 v 2.5.0.81 and plugin for that version 1.0.0.57 i get data !!!!

Whats going on ? !!!!!

Can anyone help , confirm what versions they have working and also provide links to the downloads of said versions.

I would use MrHappy's free third party (3P) Current Cost plugin. Much better functionality and much better support. The HS one has had issues for a while and has received no attention from HST.

Cheers
    Al
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Ok thanks for the advice. will give it a try.

Comment

Using HS3.0.0.181 and 3.0.0.33 of this plugin. Appears to still not work. May have to try mrhappy's version now.
        HS 3.0.0.435 (PRO)
        Hardware: Napco GEM-P9600 | VenstarT1800 w/Insteon 2441V adapter | Insteon PLM
        Plugins HS3: Napco Gemini (mine) | Insteon Thermostat (mine) | Insteon Plug-in (mnsandler) | HSTouch Server (HST)
        Platform: Windows 10 Pro 64bit, core2 duo 2.0Ghz, 4GB memory
        http://www.kazteel.com/

Comment

Working...
        X