Almond Color Kits Now Available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almond Color Kits Now Available!

Our Almond color kits are now available for HomeSeer wall switches and dimmers. Installation only takes a few seconds and no tools are required!

https://youtu.be/Wm6xWmUUxBI

Price is $2.50/ea. Store listings are here:
    https://shop.homeseer.com/collection...brand_homeseer
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Awesome! Any chance of HS developing a fan switch?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Also for this. I just bought a GE and would like instant status and a matching HS if that was an option

Comment

Originally posted by jon102034050 View Post
        Awesome! Any chance of HS developing a fan switch?

We're actively investigating this now. FYI

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
          Great news! Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
            If you did this, I am really biased towards the kind that control the lights and the fans with the controller in the ceiling. Then you could create a "remote" switch that controls them from the wall (or use any accessory switch). I really dislike having to use 2 gangs for 1 fan/light combo.

The Insteon Fanlincs are what I use now and they are perfect. I think this style is severely missing in the z-wave offerings and would probably sell quite well.

Comment

+1 on the fan switch. Good Job on the color change kits, would also like to see black, brown and ivory in the future. You would be surprised how picky some of our customers can be.

Comment

Quick Question on the almond color. I have GE switches that have the white and almond plate in the box. That almond color matches very well with my regular switches.

Is the HS almond plate similar in color to the GE/Jasco ones? Hard to tell unless side by side.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by tamu View Post
                  Is the HS almond plate similar in color to the GE/Jasco ones? Hard to tell unless side by side.

Thanks in advance!
                  They're pretty close. The GE paddle color is a bit lighter. The HomeSeer paddle is a bit more neutral and matches the Cooper wall plates we carry. Here's the side by side (HS on the left).
                  Attached Files

Comment

Almond will be great for my back-splash, but any plans for black?

Comment

Originally posted by rsonedecker View Post
                      Almond will be great for my back-splash, but any plans for black?
                      Depends... Do you need 1500 of them?

Comment

Working...
                      X