Zee S2 seems to be crashing after inclusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zee S2 seems to be crashing after inclusion

Hi there. I've just recently purchased and setup a HomeSeer HomeTroller Zee S2 Home Controller (system info below), and I've been installing Z-Wave dimmers and switches throughout the house. The dimmers I'm using are HS-WD100+, and the switches are "GE 45609 Z-Wave Wireless Lighting Control On/Off Switch".

I've noticed several times after including a new device on my network, the HomeTroller stops responding for a few minutes. After it comes back, ssh'ing in, I can see that it rebooted. I have logged in via ssh but I haven't changed anything in the Linux environment, it's just running the default HomeSeer software.

One of the times after it came back up, the Z-Tool+ app didn't seem to be working, and I eventually determined on the "Plugins -> Manage" page that the Z-Wave plugin was in some confused state. Turning the plugin off and on again fixed it temporarily, and I was able to include another device, and then of course the system crashed again... I've gone through this many times now, and it keeps happening.

Any ideas what's going on? Am I doing something weird? Do I have a bad HomeTroller? Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Current Date/Time: 1/18/2018 11:48:41 AM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.368
    Linux version: Linux HomeTrollerZeeS2V2 4.1.19-v7+ #858 SMP Tue Mar 15 15:56:00 GMT 2016 armv7l GNU/Linux System Uptime: 0 Days 13 Hours 31 Minutes 29 Seconds
    IP Address: 10.1.1.14
    Number of Devices: 43
    Number of Events: 10
    Available Threads: 391

Enabled Plug-Ins
    3.0.1.130: Z-Wave

(Apologies for initially posting this in the wrong place...)
Working...
X