Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aldo View Post
    Hi Dirk,
    Hi Attached the picture here. The shuffle queue does not stay on. Need to reset it all the times. Not sure if when I reboot, or when I go back to the HSTouch page. Right now, I see the same pictures anytime I hit play, I would like to randomize them from the playlist.

I would also like to be able to create multiple playlists and via an event select a different playlist.

I hope, I'm a little bit more clear.
    I'll play with the shuffle a little see why it doesn't stay on. Just to be clear, it is not just the first picture that is always the same, your queue simply doesn't shuffle after hitting play, correct? Are you using the PI for announcements? If so, if after announcement that would unfortunately be as is until I code up some save/restore mechanism.

On the screen capture you posted, type in a playlist name, click on "save playlist as", go to the event screen, click on add event, click on actions tab, select "DLNA Manager actions" for the "add Action" listbox. A screen should open that has a list box of all the playlists you have created so you can create events that play your playlist.

Dirk

Comment

Hi Dirk,
      Hi Attached the picture here. The shuffle queue does not stay on. Need to reset it all the times. Not sure if when I reboot, or when I go back to the HSTouch page. Right now, I see the same pictures anytime I hit play, I would like to randomize them from the playlist.
      Found the issue, will be fixed in next beta. For time being, use the repeat/shuffle button higher up in the device screen, next to where the title shows.
      Dirk

Comment

Thanks Dirk. Will do.

Comment

New beta v1.0.0.31 posted

Changes to v1.0.0.31:
          • Fixed bug in device control page where setting shuffle wouldn't do anything
          • Fixed bug in trigger page where the device list shows the device name not your assigned device name
          • Fixed bug in selecting items in the device page. Sometimes the "add to playlist" button would not be enabled
          • Added a feature to show art, title, brief description when you click on an item in the device control page

Comment

Hi Dirk,
            Thanks, it works great.
            Question for you in regard of playlist, it seems that I can only select TV but not the HSTouch device to select different Playlist. Would I do it under different options?

Thanks,
            Aldo
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi Dirk,
              Thanks, it works great.
              Question for you in regard of playlist, it seems that I can only select TV but not the HSTouch device to select different Playlist. Would I do it under different options?

Thanks,
              Aldo
              Good catch, HST devices were forgotten ... will be fixed in next beta
              Dirk

Comment

Hi Dirk,
                Thanks, it works great.

Thanks,
                Aldo
                Aldo, just posted beta .33 for your problem
                Dirk

Comment

Thanks Dirk for your fast response and fix, I will test it tonight. Will keep you posted.

Aldo

Comment

New beta v1.0.0.34 posted

Changes to v1.0.0.34:
                    • Some code restructuring to avoid time-outs when media is being processed/transcoded (transitioned) before it starts playing. Plugin would move to next track because it took to long to start playing
                    • Added Wake On Lan (WOL) functions but they either don't work or devices don't respond to them. Might remove this again. MAC addresses are now visible in the DLNA Device Table.

Comment

Dirk, just inquiring as to whether you're partaking in the HS3 beta program to test/upgrade both PI-Sonos and PI-DLNA for HS3?

Comment

Originally posted by manxam View Post
                        Dirk, just inquiring as to whether you're partaking in the HS3 beta program to test/upgrade both PI-Sonos and PI-DLNA for HS3?
                        I've signed the NDA but haven't received any doc or access.
                        Plan on testing both plug-ins for HS3, not sure I'll support Linux.

Dirk

Comment

Loaded PI and HS crashes

Hi
                          I loaded the PI .34 and when I enableed it HS crashed with windows boc " HS PRO not responding" The logs have this. Any hints on what to try? This is runnning on Vista(yuck). When the Numinstances message comes up HS stops.

Thanks

12/5/2012 8:41:04 PM ~!~DLNA Manager~!~Application path: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2
                          12/5/2012 8:41:04 PM ~!~DLNA Manager~!~Register callback completed
                          12/5/2012 8:41:04 PM ~!~Plug-In~!~Initializing Plug-in: DLNA_Manager
                          12/5/2012 8:41:04 PM ~!~DLNA Manager~!~InitIO Called
                          12/5/2012 8:41:04 PM ~!~DLNA Manager~!~InitializeUPnPDevices called
                          12/5/2012 8:41:04 PM ~!~DLNA Manager~!~INIT: MaxNbrOfUPNPObjects set to 0
                          12/5/2012 8:41:04 PM ~!~DLNA Manager~!~ReadIniFile has discovered 6 device types to look for
                          12/5/2012 8:41:04 PM ~!~Media Player~!~Error adding tracks: The system cannot find the path specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070003)
                          12/5/2012 8:41:05 PM ~!~Media Player~!~Finished loading Playlists
                          12/5/2012 8:41:05 PM ~!~Media Player~!~Library loading completed.
                          12/5/2012 8:41:05 PM ~!~DLNA Manager~!~NumInstances was called before end of initialization. Waiting for 10 seconds

Comment

Originally posted by Gerard View Post
                            Hi
                            I loaded the PI .34 and when I enableed it HS crashed with windows boc " HS PRO not responding" The logs have this. Any hints on what to try? This is runnning on Vista(yuck). When the Numinstances message comes up HS stops.

Thanks

12/5/2012 8:41:04 PM ~!~DLNA Manager~!~Application path: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2
                            12/5/2012 8:41:04 PM ~!~DLNA Manager~!~Register callback completed
                            12/5/2012 8:41:04 PM ~!~Plug-In~!~Initializing Plug-in: DLNA_Manager
                            12/5/2012 8:41:04 PM ~!~DLNA Manager~!~InitIO Called
                            12/5/2012 8:41:04 PM ~!~DLNA Manager~!~InitializeUPnPDevices called
                            12/5/2012 8:41:04 PM ~!~DLNA Manager~!~INIT: MaxNbrOfUPNPObjects set to 0
                            12/5/2012 8:41:04 PM ~!~DLNA Manager~!~ReadIniFile has discovered 6 device types to look for
                            12/5/2012 8:41:04 PM ~!~Media Player~!~Error adding tracks: The system cannot find the path specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070003)
                            12/5/2012 8:41:05 PM ~!~Media Player~!~Finished loading Playlists
                            12/5/2012 8:41:05 PM ~!~Media Player~!~Library loading completed.
                            12/5/2012 8:41:05 PM ~!~DLNA Manager~!~NumInstances was called before end of initialization. Waiting for 10 seconds
                            Did you try it a second time? Typically when HS crashes it opens up a little crash log window, did you see it?
                            I do notice this error in the Media player, does it work when you disable the media player?

Dirk

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
                              Did you try it a second time? Typically when HS crashes it opens up a little crash log window, did you see it?
                              I do notice this error in the Media player, does it work when you disable the media player?

Dirk
                              Truned off media player
                              Uninstalled, redonloaded and reinstalled DLNA PI
                              Still crashes, I get a popup box I beleive from windows OS the sais HS PRO has stopped. Do you want to close or serch MS for a solution. There is some stack like info in a list but only hex info no module names or the like.

PS: for what its worth if I unplug the server from the network HS does not crash with DLNA PI enabled and there is 3 devices it created Iguess before it crashed.
                              Last edited by Gerard; December 5, 2012, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerard View Post
                                Truned off media player
                                Uninstalled, redonloaded and reinstalled DLNA PI
                                Still crashes, I get a popup box I beleive from windows OS the sais HS PRO has stopped. Do you want to close or serch MS for a solution. There is some stack like info in a list but only hex info no module names or the like.
                                Can you make a screenshot of the popup. Don't remember whether it has a detail button but if it does click it first before making the screen shot.

Did you have the plugin installed previously? If so make sure you delete the hspi_DLNA_Manager.ini file in the <hsroot>\config subdirectory and manually delete the HS devices that might have been created.

Sorry to read you are the first to have such a catastrophic bad result. When you install the PI make sure you are logged in as administrator or the installer runs as an administrator. Given that the samsung remote plugin was working, it means that the UPNP/SDDS is not the cause.

Can't think of anything else

Dirk

Comment

Working...
                                X