No announcement yet.

Aeotec Key Fob Remote Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In HS3, each button sets a device to a different value, and the device has value/status pairs assigned to it that reflect which button was pushed (e.g. Button 1, Button 1 Long Press, Button 2, etc.)

So in HS3 you can have the button press do something such as control a door lock.

This device will not be supported in HS2.
    Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

Darn..

I'm all for HS3 (I've purchased the upgrade code too), but some of the plugins that I use don't seem to have any upgrade path there... with the main one being PLCBUS plugin as it's the backbone of my lighting control system.

I guess I'll shelf this yet another year or so and keep my fingers crossed
      HW: HS3 w/ Win8.1 on ASRock C2550d4i. Digi AnywhereUSB, Hubport, Edgeport, UZB, Z-trollers, PLCBUS, SONOS, GC-100, iTach IP2SL, WF2IR, IP2IR, RFXtrx433, Harmony Hubs, Hue, Ademco Vista 128BP, NetAtmo, NetAtmo Welcome

Google Search for HomeSeer Forum

Comment

Does anyone have one of these remotes. Did you get it to work with Homeseer.. I cannot get it to function properly..
        I am just getting started with Homeseer but it seems that is barely any info for someone who has not had experience with this tech before.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Tinker View Post
          In HS3, each button sets a device to a different value, and the device has value/status pairs assigned to it that reflect which button was pushed (e.g. Button 1, Button 1 Long Press, Button 2, etc.)

So in HS3 you can have the button press do something such as control a door lock.

This device will not be supported in HS2.
          Hi,

any idea how to include the device - so that it will work as you have described?
          I can include it, but do not get any values....

Thanks!

Comment

any update on this? still have this remote and woudl love to get it to work

Comment

I have this working correctly and followed the video from YouTube "Using Aeon Labs Panic Button & Keyfob with HomeSeer" by HomeSeer. The video states to change the value back to "off" you can create an event. I've gone through to "This device has been/for at least..." selected the key fob and set it for 5 seconds. The problem is that I cannot find a way to change the value back to "0" or "off". Does anyone know how to do this?
              Last edited by macromark; June 19, 2019, 07:04 AM.

Comment

If you watch the section that starts at 2:40 again, I think it will help you. There's no reason to set it to off. You just need to use the "set to" trigger in your HS3 event and it will respond every time to press the keyfob.

https://youtu.be/FX5BWRnsFWE?t=2m43s
                💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
                X