TTS missing first part of text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Dirk
    No, I used to subscribe to Last FM but not any more. I was thinking that the DB was for the "normal" radiostations list.

I will ignore this then

Cheers

Ps have re submitted a diagnostic, still waiting!
    Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Stevieboy View Post
      Thanks Dirk
      No, I used to subscribe to Last FM but not any more. I was thinking that the DB was for the "normal" radiostations list.

I will ignore this then

Cheers

Ps have re submitted a diagnostic, still waiting!
      By the way, I gave it some more thought, did you delete the databases out of that directory? I think an empty file is put in that directly by the installer, I'll check it tonight, but again this is not a problem just annoying error entry in the log.

Dirk

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
        By the way, I gave it some more thought, did you delete the databases out of that directory? I think an empty file is put in that directly by the installer, I'll check it tonight, but again this is not a problem just annoying error entry in the log.

Dirk
        I may have done. Is there anyway to re install it ?

Thanks
        Steve

Comment

I may have done. Is there anyway to re install it ?

Thanks
          Had the time to look at my code again. The error only gets reported when the debug flag is on, so no worries. The file will be generated properly when it "learns" the first radiostation (Pandora, LastFm ..)

Dirk

Comment

Hi Dirk

just an update reallly. Spoke to Sonos technical in the week and they logged in to check settings.system was given the all clear. However, I am expecting delivery of a S5 shortly.

It appears to all work ok 90% of the time. I have noticed that it seems to be only when the scripts are involved, all other annoucements appear to be fine. Also, Just for your info really, I noticed that when I have two zones linked tha are playing a radio station (bedroom linked to bathroom) When the TTS has finished and Zones are relinked, there is a sync differance of about 5 secs. The Stop command is sent to the bathroom player about 30 mins later but the bedroom player continues to play (bear in mind it is linked to bathroom player so should stop)

Will if ok with you post error log when all up and running with added zoneplayer just to see if you can see anything obvious that I may need to change

Cheers
            Steve

Comment

When the TTS has finished and Zones are relinked, there is a sync differance of about 5 secs. The Stop command is sent to the bathroom player about 30 mins later but the bedroom player continues to play (bear in mind it is linked to bathroom player so should stop)
              Actually this all points to them not being linked (grouped). How do you check that they were linked? Do they show up grouped on the Sonos controller before and after the announcement?

Dirk

Comment

Hi Dirk

Yes, I have been using the sonos desktop to check to see if zones are linked. I am now trying to keep annoucements before or after radio stations are playing. This I am hoping will cut down the issue I am having with the chopped speech (although it seems ok 90% of the time now).

I will be receiving my S5 on Saturday so will get that up and running first and then perhaps do some more troubleshooting.

Just want to thank you once again for an excellent plug in and your second to none support. And of course your patience

Cheers
                Steve

Comment

Working...
                X