Control Panel Satus Graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Control Panel Satus Graphics

I was trying to create a toggle on/off with my concord security panel's control Status Graphics. I couldn't get a virtual device to update correctly, so I just deleted the Arm Away, and edited the Disarm, and Arm Stay. I only use Disarm and Arm Stay. But now, I only have Arm showing in the control block. Hoping someone can tell me how to fix this back. I'm guessing I need to get this back to normal, and create a virtual device.
    Attached Files

Do you have any sort of backup available. Try restoring it. Did you run the Get Zone Info from the plugin. It should pick up all the Concord panel information.

Try the simple things first. Try disabling the plugin first and then renabling it. If that does not work try disabling the plugin, uninstalling it and reinstalling it.

Looks like the config file is corrupted. Each part of the panel is an actual device with a corresponding Concord plugin device number.

Comment

Originally posted by tome10 View Post
      I was trying to create a toggle on/off with my concord security panel's control Status Graphics. I couldn't get a virtual device to update correctly, so I just deleted the Arm Away, and edited the Disarm, and Arm Stay. I only use Disarm and Arm Stay. But now, I only have Arm showing in the control block. Hoping someone can tell me how to fix this back. I'm guessing I need to get this back to normal, and create a virtual device.
      Here's how it should look.
      Attached Files

Comment

https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=188899

Comment

Looks like the simple solution worked for you. Now that the problem is resolved make sure you do regular backups particularly when you are deleting devices and making changes to your setup. Saves a lot of time and head scratching looking for solutions.

Comment

Working...
          X