X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did you try the 'su root' command first
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

I am a Raspberry Pi, using HomeSeers Pi Version. It is asking for a password that I don't know. This is getting to be difficult. Maybe I should just install Jessie on the Pi and then install HomeSeer instead of using the HomeSeer version for the pi.

Comment

im not sure what to recommend here
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Then I am not sure your going to Like the answer from HomeSeer Support. Am I the only person running HS3 on a PI with the insteon Plug in?
          Attached Files

Comment

no problem. here is a workaround

shutdown the plugin from the plugin manage page

from the Tools control panel page, in the immediate box, enter the following, and press Execute

&nhs.saveinisetting("hub","GetXMLBufferInterval","1500","ins teon.ini")
            the restart the plugin

if you want to try different values, just repeat this entire process
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

I ran he command. Then i looked at the Insteon.ini file I don't see the entry in there.
              Attached Files

Comment

You must stop the plugin, run the command and then restart plugin
                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

I did! Well i think i did by disabling it?
                  Attached Files

Comment

That's strange. How about this...
                    With the plugin disabled. Run the cmd
                    shutdown hs
                    check ini file for the [hub] section
                    restart hs
                    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

I have no way to restart it except by disconnecting the power. But still nothing in the ini file.

Comment

Originally posted by RichM View Post
                        I have no way to restart it except by disconnecting the power. But still nothing in the ini file.
                        are you getting any errors in the hs log after running the cmd?
                        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

I've started getting errors 2 - 3 times per day; ** An error occurred in this plug-in. The details have been written to the log file - P:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Config\Insteon Error Report.Log

Comment

Originally posted by IanIreland View Post
                            I've started getting errors 2 - 3 times per day; ** An error occurred in this plug-in. The details have been written to the log file - P:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Config\Insteon Error Report.Log
                            can you post one of the most recent log files; you might need to zip it if its too big

or the error msg at the top of the file
                            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Originally posted by IanIreland View Post
                              I have been getting the same error for some time. Can't remember when it started, perhaps around the time I updated HomeSeer to 3.0.0.368 or maybe when I did a restore. Thanks for your help

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                                I have been getting the same error for some time. Can't remember when it started, perhaps around the time I updated HomeSeer to 3.0.0.368 or maybe when I did a restore. Thanks for your help
                                can you post one of the most recent log files; you might need to zip it if its too big

or post the error msg at the top of the file
                                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
                                X