This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Shane,

Have you tried verbose debugging? You may want to log to an external log as well rather than the HS log when you have verbose debugging turned on.

Cheers
    Al
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
      Hi Shane,

Have you tried verbose debugging? You may want to log to an external log as well rather than the HS log when you have verbose debugging turned on.

Cheers
      Al
      About given up on it. Noting odd in the logs even with verbose turned on. Messed with this thing all day. Not sure why it is not working. Will figure out a work around. I have spent too much time trying to get it to work :/
      Thank you much for the attempted help none the less!

Comment

Can you enable debug and verbose debug, run the event that should speak and post the log?

I assume you set the speech volume for the desired LMS player to non zero. Do you haves another speech proxy plugin in your server?

Comment

Originally posted by shane94 View Post
          I show 2 HD audio outputs. I am using the onboard sound off a
          Asus P8Z77-V DELUXE. I have Speak Proxy Debugging checked but oddly enough see no errors in the log.

Jul-12 4:33:16 PM TTS Speak (*:*):Have a nice day.

Jul-12 4:33:16 PM Event Event Trigger "Squeeze Box Test"

Jul-12 4:33:16 PM Event Event Squeeze Box Test triggered by the event page 'Run' button.

Jul-12 4:32:03 PM SqueezeBox Debug Entering SpeakProxyGetMode. Returning: Normal

Jul-12 4:32:03 PM SqueezeBox Debug Entering SpeakProxyGetMode. Returning: Normal

Regards
          Shane
          FYI the log should contain more entries especially when verbose is enabled. For example there should be log entries when the speech proxy is trigger by hs3 speech. I would like to have a look at the full log she debug and verbose debug are enabled and you trigger the event. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by pcp View Post
            FYI the log should contain more entries especially when verbose is enabled. For example there should be log entries when the speech proxy is trigger by hs3 speech. I would like to have a look at the full log she debug and verbose debug are enabled and you trigger the event. Thanks.
            I cheated I hooked a print server USB into the system with some usb sound cards and hooked them inline with the squeeze box and I just run multiple speaker clients now. Solve the mic problem as well. All good!

Comment

Philippe,

What is the latest change holding?

Wim
              -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

See first post on this thread; I just added it.

Comment

Ok thanks!

Wim
                  -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Spotify playlist

Hi all,

Is there a way to select and play a Spotify playlist (saved on Spotify) ?
                    No issue with the web interface of the Squeezebox player (selecting My Apps / Spotify / Playlist); but i didn't find a way to do it with Homeseer Squeezebox plugin.

Best regards, Ekinox.

Comment

Yes. You can either use the players plugin web page to navigate to the media or use actions to play the playlist. See screenshot below.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Thank you.
                        I'm not able to do the trick, i don't have any playlist in the drop list ("Not set" displayed; no other item available).

My config : HS3 (3.0.0.96), Plugin Squeezebox (3.1.2.8), LMS (7.7.4), Plugin Spotify Triode (2.3.8).

Note: On HS2, a script do the job with "music.PlayMusic("Spotify", "Listes de lecture", "", "LMS_MyApps", "", "", "", "TestSpotify")"

Comment

I am using the latest HS3 beta when I configured the event in the screenshot. From the plugin player page, can you navigate to the different media libraries? If you enable debug+verbose debug+media api logging in the plugin try to navigate to Spotify and post or send me the log, I should be able to determine what's going on (Note: I will be on/off until next week and will have more time 2nd half next week).

Comment

Originally posted by pcp View Post
                            Version 3.1.2.9
                            • Enable specifying LMS host by IP address instead of hostname
                            • Fixed sorting of tracks by track number in Media web page
                            • New action to set voice used by TTS
                            Hi Philippe,

Thanks for the update. The first two items work well for me, but for the last one, when I select the Set TTS Voice action in an event, the action disappears and no text box is displayed to enter a voice. See screen shot below.

Thanks
                            Al
                            Attached Files
                            HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                            Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Thanks and will look at it. Don't know what went wrong because was working fine when I tested it.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
                                Hi Philippe,

Thanks for the update. The first two items work well for me, but for the last one, when I select the Set TTS Voice action in an event, the action disappears and no text box is displayed to enter a voice. See screen shot below.

Thanks
                                Al
                                I found the issue and weird one. Looks like a compiler/code optimization problem. Will do some more testing before sending to updater.

Comment

Working...
                                X