Z-Health not triggering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-Health not triggering

I've checked the option for Z-Health and specified it to run from 12:20am to 6:20am, but it doesn't start. What am I missing?

The last time it worked, I had a problem where it would stall on one of my Schlage lockset. That was "fixed" in a subsequent update, but the Z-Wave Health option fails to run at all now.
    Last edited by randycboone; May 6, 2014, 08:05 AM.

'Got it running.

Comment

How?
      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
      Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
      on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
      WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
        How?
        At first, I thought it was because I had rescheduled it for an afternoon timeslot, but that wasn't what triggered it to start. It actually kicked in when I enabled DEBUG logging in the Z-wave plug-in. After disabling the logging, the Z-Health continued to work. I don't know if that makes any sense, but it repeatedly acted that way. Now, it works regardless whether the logging is enabled or not.

When things start working for no logical reason, I don't question it; I just accept it.

Comment

I may have spoken too quickly. It won't start this morning.

Comment

If you set the trigger past 12 PM (to say 13:00), it will start. But before that it won't.
            HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

If you set the trigger past 12 PM (to say 13:00), it will start. But before that it won't.
              My latest, working solution is to disable and re-enable the Z-Wave plugin. If I'm in the time slot for the Z-Health to be running, it starts right away.

Comment

Originally posted by randycboone View Post
                My latest, working solution is to disable and re-enable the Z-Wave plugin. If I'm in the time slot for the Z-Health to be running, it starts right away.
                Yep . . . Z-Health won't start on its own, but restarting the Plug-In triggers it to run.

Comment

Kind of defeats it's purpose, don't it?

Comment

Mine wasn't running under .150. I have rolled back to .140 for other reasons. I am going to see if it runs under .140 tonight. I know it was running reliably a week or so ago, because I enabled it for two nights. I just don't know which beta I was running.
                    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Re: Z-Health not triggering

Kind of defeats it's purpose, don't it?
                      Rather!

Sent from my SGH-I497 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
                        Mine wasn't running under .150. I have rolled back to .140 for other reasons. I am going to see if it runs under .140 tonight. I know it was running reliably a week or so ago, because I enabled it for two nights. I just don't know which beta I was running.
                        I've been trying it since .64, and never had it running...

Comment

My memory may be fuzzy, but I know sometime in the .108-.140 beta releases, I had log entries of it running two consecutive nights.

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
                            It didn't run under .140 either.

Comment

Interestingly enough, it started on its own at 10:26am this morning.

Interestingly enough, it is configured to start at 12:30am.

No one was home to trigger the startup. Really weird.

Jun-10 10:26:11 AM Z-Wave ZHealth is starting Z-Wave network optimization for 1001631D (Z-Stick).

Comment

Working...
                              X