www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Lighting & Primary Technology Plug-ins > Lighting & Primary Technology Discussion > HomeSeer Zigbee Plug-in

HomeSeer Zigbee Plug-in Discussions relating to the Zigbee plug-in

Old September 30th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Seer Master

ZigBee Error:There was an exception retrieving the authorization token

I am trying to get the Homeseer Zigbee plugin to work with my Zigbee OSRAM Lightify gateway. The gateway is working just fine and the android app indicates that the app is working via both local and cloud control. However, the Homeseer plugin cannot connect to the cloud and I am getting the following in the log: ZigBee Error: There was an exception retrieving the authorization token. What do I do next?

Thanks,
Elliott

EDIT: This was fixed.

Last edited by Richel; October 1st, 2017 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Fixed